The Queens Island: Enter If You Dare

Pick your team:

• Diogenes' Cocks and The Choosybegger Cockerels

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, his name is Cupid...
(soo, could someone fill me in if I am to join?)
Ah, and @EverythingDucks is not here to supply thee with her commendable updates... very well -- I shall attempt to explain:

King Mooney (The Moonshiner) and Second Nutter Kiki were arguing about Queen Overo Mare's hair color. Kiki lost, and Mooney took over her kingdom, banishing the Nutters who dress their dogs in outfits to Nutter Island.

Queen Little Duck (EverythingDucks) has begun a kingdom of her own with the intention of overthrowing King Mooney and Queen Overo and taking the kingdom for herself.

King Bob (R2elk) has his own kingdom and is not affiliated with anyone, but because he has an army of skunks, we leave him be.

Sorceress Queen Bee Key (Nabiki) also has her own kingdom, and I am no longer sure who she is affiliated with, but she prefers peace to war.

Sealer the 3rd Peg Leg Pirate is a deserter of the Mainland Kingdom of Mooney and his queen, and sails the ocean, picking up people who are at sea for whatever reason.

Lady Siren honanbm (Conan) is a man-eating siren who simply wishes to watch the world burn. WhatTheDuckingDuck, the mad jester, sides with her.

I have not the slightest clue as to what electrycymonk is doing, but he seems to be a powerful magician of sorts, who does as he pleases.

Muddy's Enchanted Forest is ruled by Queen Muddy (muddy75). She seems to be neutral, and has rum.

I side with Mooney and Overo, and am also known as the "Blood Princess." I am an undead nurse of sorts, and am also a chef, and also fight with scalpels, staplers, knives, and bathroom scales.

Pick thy poison, LittleFalcon, and pick it well.

Ah, and @EverythingDucks is not here to supply thee with her commendable updates... very well -- I shall attempt to explain:
King Mooney (The Moonshiner) and Second Nutter Kiki were arguing about Queen Overo Mare's hair color. Kiki lost, and Mooney took over her kingdom, banishing the Nutters who dress their dogs in outfits to Nutter Island.
Queen Little Duck (EverythingDucks) has begun a kingdom of her own with the intention of overthrowing King Mooney and Queen Overo and taking the kingdom for herself.
King Bob (R2elk) has his own kingdom and is not affiliated with anyone, but because he has an army of skunks, we leave him be.
Sorceress Queen Bee Key (Nabiki) also has her own kingdom, and I am no longer sure who she is affiliated with, but she prefers peace to war.
Sealer the 3rd Peg Leg Pirate is a deserter of the Mainland Kingdom of Mooney and his queen, and sails the ocean, picking up people who are at sea for whatever reason.
Lady Siren honanbm (Conan) is a man-eating siren who simply wishes to watch the world burn. WhatTheDuckingDuck, the mad jester, sides with her.
I have not the slightest clue as to what electrycymonk is doing, but he seems to be a powerful magician of sorts, who does as he pleases.
Muddy's Enchanted Forest is ruled by Queen Muddy (muddy75). She seems to be neutral, and has rum.
I side with Mooney and Overo, and am also known as the "Blood Princess." I am an undead nurse of sorts, and am also a chef, and also fight with scalpels, staplers, knives, and bathroom scales.
Pick thy poison, LittleFalcon, and pick it well.
All I got from that is Muddy has rum lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom