The Queen's World—Exit Stage Left

Pick your team.

• Total voters
Just finished page 30

The suspense is too much!! Will they get married? What alliances will be formed? Will there be any betrayals? The list goes on.
Unfortunately I will have to catch up tomorrow and read another 30 or 40 or 100 pages. For now I gotta catch some đź’¤

I’ll get a character and team once I fully catch up! Gotta be fully informed before picking a team. It's a once in a lifetime choice.

That would make me itch lol
Also if it's edible you can put mayonnaise on it.
But also.. i do not taste like mayonnaise :tongue:lau
Salt probably doesn't know it's salty either...
Read his posttttt
I include pictures for entertainment (and educational) purposes.
Just finished page 30

The suspense is too much!! Will they get married? What alliances will be formed? Will there be any betrayals? The list goes on.
Unfortunately I will have to catch up tomorrow and read another 30 or 40 or 100 pages. For now I gotta catch some đź’¤

I’ll get a character and team once I fully catch up! Gotta be fully informed before picking a team. It's a once in a lifetime choice.
*SPOILER*

We are still engaged. Haven't been officially hitched yet.

I’m dying :lau
medical GIF

Someone convince me it's worth 2 hours of driving to got to a single class today. I'm really tempted to just stay home and go over the PowerPoint and chapter myself (thus saving 2 hours and the gas)
Oh dear...
Come Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

You should definitely stay in bed and cuddle with the hubby. lol Then you get to save time, gas, and multi-task.

Just finished page 30

Not quite. The Hungry Horde is not exclusive. You may join the Hungry Horde and one other team.

Back
Top Bottom