The Queen's World—Exit Stage Left

Pick your team.

• Total voters
So are y’all married yet or still nah? 🤣😭🤚
I think at this point anyone's guess is as good as mine, but I think so.
I'm up for it if Colt is. Just bust between work and school (final is next week) and I just lost Moira this morning, so I'm not on a ton
Awe. :( That was the little showgirl I said you should name Hiddy? :( I'm sorry.
yuri-on-ice-victor.gif
bird love GIF

I think at this point anyone's guess is as good as mine, but I think so.

Awe. :( That was the little showgirl I said you should name Hiddy? :( I'm sorry. View attachment 2923254
bird love GIF
Yeah. We think Alexis slept on top of her and she just didn't wake up. She was picture of health, not skinny or gurgly like most of the birds get during winter here. We didn't even think to worry about that though since we only worried it would happen to the satin. That's 1/3 the size

Yeah. We think Alexis slept on top of her and she just didn't wake up. She was picture of health, not skinny or gurgly like most of the birds get during winter here. We didn't even think to worry about that though since we only worried it would happen to the satin. That's 1/3 the size
That's how I lost my Blue Porcelain hen. All the Orp babies piled on top of her and smothered her in the coop overnight.

Back
Top Bottom