***The Raptors Cry*** a bird of prey RP

" My mother's name was Lana, but my father's name was kilo ." Titan says surprised he new his mother .
"Ah, Kilo! I knew it wasn't Vivitin! Vivitin was a sparrow," Soren laughed. "I was just a teen when I knew your parents, but we were good friends." He sighed thinking back to old times. He stretched his great wings and extended a taloned foot.

"Ah, Kilo! I knew it wasn't Vivitin! Vivitin was a sparrow," Soren laughed. "I was just a teen when I knew your parents, but we were good friends." He sighed thinking back to old times. He stretched his great wings and extended a taloned foot.
Titan chuckled a little , his father hardly looked Like a sparrow ." I see " Titan says extending his claw and grasping sorens , for a greeting shake .( I'm assuming this is like shaking hands )

Titan chuckled a little , his father hardly looked Like a sparrow ." I see " Titan says extending his claw and grasping sorens , for a greeting shake .( I'm assuming this is like shaking hands )
(I am assuming so as well lol). Soren looked around, "Well, I am a wonderer," he said, "And it is quite lonely sometimes, so this has been.. fun."

Back
Top Bottom