The Redyre Full LItter

Redyre Rotties

Songster
10 Years
Jul 8, 2009
North Carolina, USA

This breeding contingent on satisfactory final health testing results once KK is 2 years of age on September 12th. I expect breeding in December for February 2013 puppies. No puppies from this litter are for sale. If you would like to follow the links and see pedigrees, etc, click this link -----------> http://www.redyre.com/the-full-litter/

If all goes well the birth of this litter will be streamed live. There will be a cam on the whelping box for at least the first 3 weeks. Those links will be provided closer to time for the event.

I will update this thread as the time for this breeding draws closer and events start moving into place.

Thanks, Rusty. Not anticipating any issues since she was all normal at a year old. :D We are working hard on obedience work, and plan to have her RN and CD titles before puppies arrive.

Congrats, and good luck to her and the litter. Now she is one that SHOULD BE reproduced. Thank you for being such a responsible breeder. I know we all want to keep an eye on this litter. Keep us updated on her CD work when she gets her legs. Post pictures of her working. I have been out of showing and competition for years, so what is the RN?

Maye

Boy, things sure have changed. For the better I' m thinking. Have you thought about getting a TD title on her, should not be hard for her because you have such a bond. A lot of people make it sound harder than it is. Once helped to train a Cairn Terrier to a TDX title. He would also mantrail with Search and Rescue. It was a blast.

I will have to look it up. I have a rescue ACD pup I need to get started with. When he is old enough to get nutered, then get him ILP #. Have to check with AKC, do you know if that program is still going?

Maye

KC still does ILP. They also have an "All-American Dog" registry. All-Americans can compete in any AKC event except for conformation.

Back
Top Bottom