The rehoming a rooster thread

Pics
Looking for a rooster in Lynchburg Virginia area. He has to be people friendly and good with hens. I gave my mother a pair of what I thought was a hen and rooster but they are both hens and she wants a rooster so she can hatch some eggs and listen to him crow
Too bad you don't live near to me, because I have the perfect rooster for her. He's a Red Dorking.

Looking for a rooster in Lynchburg Virginia area. He has to be people friendly and good with hens. I gave my mother a pair of what I thought was a hen and rooster but they are both hens and she wants a rooster so she can hatch some eggs and listen to him crow
Are you close to the poster above you in southern MD? Maybe you guys could work something out!

Are you close to the poster above you in southern MD? Maybe you guys could work something out!
Hmm, Maryland is close to northern Virginia, it's about 4 hours away, I dont know if we can get that far and I doubt they would want to drive hours to get rid of a rooster, Lynchburg is in southern Virginia but I'll ask her.

Back
Top Bottom