The RIDE IS OVER...UPDATE post #172 + 195!!!! < GREAT news

Jim, bless you and kudos for being a husband and father who puts his family before other people. that is refreshing and a good example for not only your children but many adults who need to adjust their meters on what is important.

if there is anything my family can do to help, please email anytime. our family will be praying over your family. God bless you and keep you, make His face to shine upon you.
hugs.gif

Quote:
Exactly the reason I live in Witness Protection. If the relatives I'm permanently avoiding DID find me, well, I don't know what would happen. Guaranteed someone would end up in jail, or darker places than that. Some genies are best left in the bottle.

I can fully understand why you would rather avoid trouble and not live under a dark cloud. They are a bunch of bleepity-blanks for what they are doing, though. It will come back to bite them.

Hippie and Skand, i am sorry you all are dealing with this!
hugs.gif
Jim, i'm not to far from Maine if you guys need me for ANYTHING! and my inlaws are actually moving up to Maine this year...by Sebago lake area....so, please let me know if i can help you guys in ANY way! Dont let them bring you down and make you react badly...be the BETTER man! i KNOW you are! Peace , Wendy

Sorry about your situation. If the real estate sale transaction was handled by a lawyer, I would hang in there. Never walk away from equity. If the in laws feel you did them out of something, so much the better.

If they were days away from forclosure, it might have been better to let it go into forclosure, and then buy it. That cleans the title.

Better luck next time.

Rufus

Thankies guys,,, ya make an ole hippie smile
smile.png

you people are why its worth going through this for the kids,, most around here would be full of nothing but bad words, and bad things to do,, and well, thats the frame of mind im doing this for to keep them away from
roll.png
and i would rather my children be raised in a community filled with you all then most places
wink.png

and the "way of life" we plan on doing there with the other family is simpler, and full of great times and memories.
course its weird who we're doing this with,, lol,, but, me and the ex have a child together, we were basically kids,, but when we split, it was done with respect, and before we didnt care bout each other
wink.png
so their basically good friends,, and well, i wouldnt do this with people that wasnt,, hehe.

jackiedon we lived in arkansas for a year,, was a good visit great farm land,, but just as many killer crawlies as here
lol.png

That is rough. I would be willing to do anything to help you out. Have you thought of using heat packs? I have used these types of heat packs whenever shipping reptiles for years.

Just a thought.

I hope all works out for you.

Quote:
oh ya i know,, but i did it like i did for the poor old "dad",, his name means alot to him, and so did this house,, but,, that'll teach me
wink.png

and i'll get way bigger equity with the move,, maybe not worth $, but worth lots in "the mind"
big_smile.png

Quote:
OOO that will help with the savannah moniter lizard! Been thinking and thinking of ways to be able to move her. She's closer to 3' then 2' and weighs a good 15 lbs easy!

Quote:
OOO that will help with the savannah moniter lizard! Been thinking and thinking of ways to be able to move her. She's closer to 3' then 2' and weighs a good 15 lbs easy!

I have a few 40 hour heat packs. They last between 38-42 hours. I think they might even sell them at WalMart. May want to check into it!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom