The run is a swamp!

Not trying to hijack any thread. Was hoping we all can be helped out as a group since we have the same problem.
I hope this makes sense.

It will help us who are trying to help by keeping your pictures, and OP's pictures, separate - because while the solution may be substantially identical, the specific implementation may differ radically. A long time ago, I did rainfall runoff calculations for golf courses in sunny FL - trust me when I say its all the same in theory, but always different in practice.

It will help us who are trying to help by keeping your pictures, and OP's pictures, separate - because while the solution may be substantially identical, the specific implementation may differ radically. A long time ago, I did rainfall runoff calculations for golf courses in sunny FL - trust me when I say its all the same in theory, but always different in practice.
I'll make a new thread later, okay? It'll include pictures of the two coops with the mud problem.
It's just all this mud is driving me batty.

Thank you so much for all the suggestions everyone! I'm picking up some wood chips today. It hasn't rained since friday so things are starting to dry up a bit. I have an omlet eglu cube with the 13ft run, half of it is covered. I can get some pictures later if that would help.

Back
Top Bottom