The Run Is Done! **PIC HEAVY**

Quote:
HaHa! I think you should know that I have our favorite resident Purple Chicken to thank for her name. When I was so excited about getting a new pullet and I said it was going to be a BR, he commented that BR's make good soup. And the rest is history...
roll.png

She'll never actually be soup, by the way...

Okay, I was all set to jump up and down and clap for your great new Run... then I saw that your dust-bather is named "Soupy"... I'm still having trouble writing because I can't stop giggling at that. That's as good as the Black Jersey Giant Roo names "Buddy Blackheart" just SLAYS me...

ANyway - Well done on the run! Predator schmedator - it looks like you're set. Nice job. and thanx for all the pics!
clap.gif

Very nice chicken hotel you have there! I'll bet your three totally love it, and if you decide to get a few more you have room.
smile.png

I also have a dog kennel coop, a 6x10 for my seramas and call ducks (my other birds have a larger coop), although mine isn't as nicely set-up yet. It's nice to see how it turns out with the hardware cloth--it looks excellent!

Aw shucks, thanks you guys! You're too kind!
hugs.gif

Pops- I've got one of those mesh shade covers from the old dog run, just thought I'd wait a bit before tying it on. They love the sun in this cooler weather...

Thanks again guys. This is why I
love.gif
it here!!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom