The Saddest Thing!

roostersandhens

Flap Your Wings!
7 Years
Jan 9, 2013
Saving Battery Hens at Happy Hen Chicken Rescue in
My Coop
My Coop
This is not my chicken. This is a random person's pic from the internet! This person put it on a funny chicken pics thing!
I call it in humane! They called it funny chicken on fire! It was the most terrible picture I ever saw!!!!
Funny-Chicken-21.jpg
THAT POOR HEN!!!!!!!
That is so sad! I am so mad at these people!! I wish I knew if the chicken was intentionally lit on fire on accident. Either way these people thought this was funny!
(so sad)

Aww. I think that is sad, but I can kind of see why they'd think that was funny.

Omg.
So awful, makes me sick!
Not surprised tho, as a rescuer of many feathered, furred, scaly friends in my life I have seen such thimgs many times.
One of my cats sprinkles, was burned, and had household cleaners like bleach injected in her skin which cause sores and gaping holes :(. Its a miracle she lived.
Weve rescuesd chickens subject to horrible abuse and neglect as well!
Chickens are not *just* chickens!

Spread the word of cruelty to chickens!

Omg.
So awful, makes me sick!
Not surprised tho, as a rescuer of many feathered, furred, scaly friends in my life I have seen such thimgs many times.
One of my cats sprinkles, was burned, and had household cleaners like bleach injected in her skin which cause sores and gaping holes
sad.png
. Its a miracle she lived.
Weve rescuesd chickens subject to horrible abuse and neglect as well!
Chickens are not *just* chickens!

Spread the word of cruelty to chickens!
X2 I once rescued 6 chickens who were abandoned on the street side with mites. So sad!

Back
Top Bottom