~The School Of Fright~ New RP

Landon smiled. "You had a horse?! I've always wanted a horse." he paused; thinking. "I wonder if I could make an animal with the elements..." He trailed off.

(Would he be able to make animals out of the elements (living animals that act just like a normal animal and can be ridden)? Like a fire horse or a water horse?)
Landon watched her as she walked away and looked back to Skye.

Skye looked up at him, a sparkle in her eyes at her favourite subject "Really? Cool! You should try it" She agreed

Name:Kurayami Nakamura
Personality:Sweet and kind. She can be somewhat sarcastic and even though she tries to be nice she can be quick to anger. She tries to keep her anger in check because it has gotten horribly out of hand more than once. If she feels shes getting to mad she'll walk away without a word. She's prone to tantrums but usually does it when she's alone. She throws things and screams a lot when she gets to mad. She's had a few problems in the past where she'd been called crazed because they had to call the cops in to get her to calm down. So in most cases she's sweet and happy when around other people and let's out her frustration when she's alone. She keeps her emotions bottled up.
History:She was abused from the day she was born until she was 12 and was brought into the Child Protection Services when someone called the police about a noise compliant which ended up her dad beating her. She was sent from foster home to foster home until she was adopted by Mr. and Mrs. Nanamura (they're Japanese) when she was 13. She loved her new home but had her ups and downs especially in school where she was bullied constantly for who knows what. Her adoptive parents always comforted her when she was upset (even though she never would admit it.) She always had a love for puppets though she never was able to get one in her old home. She got one when she was 14 she figured out she could control it. She began making her own puppets and has been making her own since then (she told her parents about her power). She had a few (ok a more than a few) outburst at school and at home occasionally. A few times the police had to be brought in to calm her down (which consisted of her being hand cuffed and being brought to the police station to wait for her adoptive parents.) On her last outburst (which had her controlling one of her 'larger' puppets and having it destroy her room for her) her parents finally sent her to the school.
Power:puppet mastery
Picture:

Username:Wintent
Other:The Irises and Pupils glow a dark blue when she's using her powers and the Sclera turns black. Her natural eye color is grey. She's very pale which she guesses is from spending all her time making puppets in her room. If she uses her powers to long she starts to get sick (usually vomiting) if she keeps on using the power after that she starts coughing up blood and her nose starts bleeding.

Last edited:
[quote name="BreeJH" url="/t/900075/the-school-of-fright-new-rp/90#post_13727966"]

She was trying to remember how to say some words. "Im um Sh-Shana." She said slowly, remembering the words.

"Nice name,"  Dakota said, "Do you mind if I sit?" she asked politely.

She looked up "No! No. No." She said, "She Scooted over into the corner to make room for Dakota.

"Oh okay," she sat down next to her.

Shana looked nervous. "So, um? How are you?" She asked.

(Sorry i was gone)

"I'm good," Dakota smiled "So what's your power?" she asked.

"Um... Well..." She said nervously, "I cant show you in here, it would be dangerous." She said.
[/quote]
"Oh okay. Wanna see mine?" She asked.

Quote: She looked up "No! No. No." She said, "She Scooted over into the corner to make room for Dakota.
"Oh okay," she sat down next to her. Shana looked nervous. "So, um? How are you?" She asked.

(Sorry i was gone) "I'm good," Dakota smiled "So what's your power?" she asked. "Um... Well..." She said nervously, "I cant show you in here, it would be dangerous." She said. "Oh okay. Wanna see mine?" She asked.
"Um.. Sure." She said.

[quote name="BreeJH" url="/t/900075/the-school-of-fright-new-rp/90#post_13730295"][quote name="RubyRose717" url="/t/900075/the-school-of-fright-new-rp/110#post_13730286"]

[quote name="BreeJH" url="/t/900075/the-school-of-fright-new-rp/90#post_13727966"]

She was trying to remember how to say some words. "Im um Sh-Shana." She said slowly, remembering the words.

She looked up "No! No. No." She said, "She Scooted over into the corner to make room for Dakota.

(Sorry i was gone)

"Um... Well..." She said nervously, "I cant show you in here, it would be dangerous." She said.[/quote]
"Oh okay. Wanna see mine?" She asked.[/quote]
"Um.. Sure." She said.
[/quote]
Dakota shape shifted into a small dog. She rubbed her head on Shana, then turned back.

Quote: She looked up "No! No. No." She said, "She Scooted over into the corner to make room for Dakota.
"Oh okay," she sat down next to her. Shana looked nervous. "So, um? How are you?" She asked.

(Sorry i was gone) "I'm good," Dakota smiled "So what's your power?" she asked. "Um... Well..." She said nervously, "I cant show you in here, it would be dangerous." She said. "Oh okay. Wanna see mine?" She asked. "Um.. Sure." She said. Dakota shape shifted into a small dog. She rubbed her head on Shana, then turned back.
"That's a nice ability." She said smiling, "Do you want to go outside to see mine?" She asked.

Last edited:
[quote name="BreeJH" url="/t/900075/the-school-of-fright-new-rp/90#post_13730321"][quote name="RubyRose717" url="/t/900075/the-school-of-fright-new-rp/110#post_13730299"]

[quote name="BreeJH" url="/t/900075/the-school-of-fright-new-rp/90#post_13730295"]

[quote name="RubyRose717" url="/t/900075/the-school-of-fright-new-rp/110#post_13730286"]

(Sorry i was gone)

"Um... Well..." She said nervously, "I cant show you in here, it would be dangerous." She said.[/quote]
"Oh okay. Wanna see mine?" She asked.[/quote]
"Um.. Sure." She said.[/quote]
Dakota shape shifted into a small dog. She rubbed her head on Shana, then turned back.[/quote]
"That's a nice ability." She said smiling, "Do you want to go outside to see mine?" She asked.
[/quote]
"Yes!" she perked up

Amber found a tree to sit under and opened her book. She started reading the book, though it was one she had read many times before.

Back
Top Bottom