~The School Of Fright~ New RP

A sudden idea came to her, She grinned, laying down, and spreading her wing like a ramp towards Kurayami and Amber.

Amber smiled and set the book down under the tree so it wouldn't get lost before climbing up her wing.

Shana kicked off, shooting a hundred or more feet in the air, just from jumping, then she spread her wings, flapping them, gaining height, till they we're several hundred feet over the school, then she started flying over the forest, and around the campus, she was happy to fly until they wanted to go down.

(Ruby...)

(I will just go on. If I get in trouble, oh well. I asked multiple times. :idunno )

Landon's smile got even bigger as the horse started to come together. When he had summoned enough water, he shaped the horse quickly. The sea blue horse pranced around the courtyard. Landon laughed. "I didn't know I could do that!" He exclaimed and stood up; walking towards the horse.

(I will just go on. If I get in trouble, oh well. I asked multiple times. :idunno )

Landon's smile got even bigger as the horse started to come together. When he had summoned enough water, he shaped the horse quickly. The sea blue horse pranced around the courtyard. Landon laughed. "I didn't know I could do that!" He exclaimed and stood up; walking towards the horse.

(XD ok)

Skye clapped with delight, and stood up watching it. "What else can you do with it?" She said excitedly I wish invisibility actually had some sort of fun use she thought

Back
Top Bottom