~The School Of Fright~ New RP

[quote name="BreeDH" url="/t/900075/the-school-of-fright-new-rp/150#post_13731488"][quote name="RubyRose717" url="/t/900075/the-school-of-fright-new-rp/150#post_13731485"]

[quote name="BreeJH" url="/t/900075/the-school-of-fright-new-rp/120#post_13730432"]

[quote name="RubyRose717" url="/t/900075/the-school-of-fright-new-rp/120#post_13730405"]

[quote name="BreeJH" url="/t/900075/the-school-of-fright-new-rp/120#post_13730361"]

[quote name="RubyRose717" url="/t/900075/the-school-of-fright-new-rp/110#post_13730340"]

[quote name="BreeJH" url="/t/900075/the-school-of-fright-new-rp/90#post_13730321"]

[quote name="RubyRose717" url="/t/900075/the-school-of-fright-new-rp/110#post_13730299"]

[quote name="BreeJH" url="/t/900075/the-school-of-fright-new-rp/90#post_13730295"]

[quote name="RubyRose717" url="/t/900075/the-school-of-fright-new-rp/110#post_13730286"]

[quote name="BreeJH" url="/t/900075/the-school-of-fright-new-rp/90#post_13727966"]

She was trying to remember how to say some words. "Im um Sh-Shana." She said slowly, remembering the words.

"Nice name,"  Dakota said, "Do you mind if I sit?" she asked politely.

She looked up "No! No. No." She said, "She Scooted over into the corner to make room for Dakota.

"Oh okay," she sat down next to her.

Shana looked nervous. "So, um? How are you?" She asked.

(Sorry i was gone)

"I'm good," Dakota smiled "So what's your power?" she asked.

"Um... Well..." She said nervously, "I cant show you in here, it would be dangerous." She said.[/quote]
"Oh okay. Wanna see mine?" She asked.[/quote]
"Um.. Sure." She said.[/quote]
Dakota shape shifted into a small dog. She rubbed her head on Shana, then turned back.[/quote]
"That's a nice ability." She said smiling, "Do you want to go outside to see mine?" She asked.[/quote]
"Yes!" she perked up[/quote]
Shana stood up and walked out of the building, away from the other students.[/quote]
Dakota followed her[/quote]
Shana took a deep breath, her skin started changing colors, body enlarging, scales appearing on her skin, her face changing, bones enlarging, a snout formed, and a Horn started to appear on it, once her transformation completed, she stood before Dakota, as a Large, Green, Dragon. She flapped her wings before settling them at her sides.[/quote]
Dakota smiled as she shape shifted into a large blue dragon.[/quote]
Shana laughed a little. "I guess my ability isn't really as special compared to someone like you, you can turn into anything." She said.
[/quote]
Dakota smiled.

Once shana landed, she laid down, laying her wings down so they could get off, she smiled, she dropped her deer, and said. " Hope you enjoyed it!" she said happily.

(Goodnight)

Once shana landed, she laid down, laying her wings down so they could get off, she smiled, she dropped her deer, and said. " Hope you enjoyed it!" she said happily.

(Goodnight)
(Night)
"Yes, I did, thank you" Amber thought as she climbed down.

(XD ok)

Skye clapped with delight, and stood up watching it. "What else can you do with it?" She said excitedly I wish invisibility actually had some sort of fun use she thought

Landon shrugged. "I wonder if we can ride it..." He walked to the now calm water horse and stroked it's neck. Surprisingly, he was able to pet it without it ending up in a puddle. The horse pranced around some more and jumped into the fountain. It soon dissapeared into the fountain water. "Mabey if I make earth horses, we could ride them..." He started forming horses from the dirt and plants.

Landon shrugged. "I wonder if we can ride it..." He walked to the now calm water horse and stroked it's neck. Surprisingly, he was able to pet it without it ending up in a puddle. The horse pranced around some more and jumped into the fountain. It soon dissapeared into the fountain water. "Mabey if I make earth horses, we could ride them..." He started forming horses from the dirt and plants.

Skye nodded "I miss riding already- it's only been two days" She said

Skye nodded "I miss riding already- it's only been two days" She said

He laughed as he finished the horses. "You're gonna have to teach me how to ride, ya know." He looked at the large horses. They resembled draft horses, unlike the water horse which looked much like an Arabian. "Let's go!" He walked up to the two horses and there were already bridles made of vines.

He laughed as he finished the horses. "You're gonna have to teach me how to ride, ya know." He looked at the large horses. They resembled draft horses, unlike the water horse which looked much like an Arabian. "Let's go!" He walked up to the two horses and there were already bridles made of vines.
Skye tried to contain her excitment, but failed majorly. "Um, ok" She walked up to one of the horses. She jumped up onto it's back swiftly, and gathered the reins in her hands

Skye tried to contain her excitment, but failed majorly. "Um, ok" She walked up to one of the horses. She jumped up onto it's back swiftly, and gathered the reins in her hands

Landon had to jump a few times before he made it on the large horse. "Okay." He grabbed the reins and kicked lightly, remembering the old western shows he had watched years before.

Back
Top Bottom