~The School Of Fright~ New RP

He grinned mischievously. "You really want to start a water war with the element master?" He tested.

(Got to go to bed. Night. ;( )

"Element master? You? Sure" Skye smiled, sarcastic evilly. Horse horse pranced on the spot, mouthing the bit. She took her hoodie from Hannah as she handed it to her "Ewe" She made a face at the dog slobber on it. "Thank you Caliber" She laughed

Last edited:
(Due to the fact my characters have no one to RP with right now, i am going to leave this Roleplay, my characters may be removed.)

Hannah laughed and saw Caliber running back with something blue in his jaws. He brought a blue jacket to Hannah and Hannah said "Uh I think this is yours" she said and handed it to Skye. She smiled.

Caliber smiled and ran off again. Hannah laughed at Landon's comment.

Landon grinned but stayed quiet.

"Element master? You? Sure" Skye smiled, sarcastic evilly. Horse horse pranced on the spot, mouthing the bit. She took her hoodie from Hannah as she handed it to her "Ewe" She made a face at the dog slobber on it. "Thank you Caliber" She laughed

"Oh yeah. I'm an Element Master." His grin got bigger. "Nobody can defeat The Element Master." He joked.

Hannah laughed and mumbled " **Cough cough** yeah right" she smiled slightly. Caliber came back with Savage. Savage panted and Caliber acted like he hasn't been running at all.

Savage growled at the earth dog. He tried to fight it but Caliber made him stop. Hannah lead her horse to a small stream to get a drink.

Name:Alexis (Lexi) Conover
Personality:Snobbish at times tries to be nice and sweet can be rude at times and if you look past the cover up she has 'problems'. Possessive.
History:She grew up in a rich family so when she discovered her powers they hired private instructors to home school her. She won't tell anyone why she was sent to the school even though her parents didn't want to send it to her at first.
Power:Enhanced Strength
Picture:

Username:
Other:She has a really big secret that she wont tell anyone.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom