Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
((Sorry, I suck at this kind of stuff. I didn't mean it as in a she's not happy with him moving closer smile change, just... as a normal thing :) ))

Leah stopped outside the closed door with a thoughtful frown. No way was a closed door about to stop this girl, so she put her hand on the handle carefully. She started to open the door

(I understand)

Inside ben was talking to some other men that wore the same kind of tanned suit, they all sat there listening to Ben. "Now my experiments here, they're very smart but also the kind that will listen if threatened with something. One example was Sara, she was always threatened with something and so she began a crazed lioness kind of experiment, but she began to listen until a boy named Mark came and ruined my plans. I will have Sara killed later on but for now I won't worry about it. The Hybrid Audrey was sent back to the place that created her and will be killed later on or put in 'rehabilitation' but we all know what really happens" he said with an evil grin. All the other men nodded and chuckled.

(I understand)

Inside ben was talking to some other men that wore the same kind of tanned suit, they all sat there listening to Ben. "Now my experiments here, they're very smart but also the kind that will listen if threatened with something. One example was Sara, she was always threatened with something and so she began a crazed lioness kind of experiment, but she began to listen until a boy named Mark came and ruined my plans. I will have Sara killed later on but for now I won't worry about it. The Hybrid Audrey was sent back to the place that created her and will be killed later on or put in 'rehabilitation' but we all know what really happens" he said with an evil grin. All the other men nodded and chuckled.

((gtg, night!))

Leah opened the door just a crack, and peeked in. She watched curiously, ears percked as she listened to each word Ben said

((gtg, night!))

Leah opened the door just a crack, and peeked in. She watched curiously, ears percked as she listened to each word Ben said

(Aww night....... :( )

Ben walked around "Now the next step in the Experiments we have, the Hybrids, The Mammals, The Reptilians, The Flying ones and even the First District, the Mixed" he said then looked around "The Next step as we all know is to bring all Districts together and have a huge one, then two things can happen. One: the teenagers could kill each everyone of each other or Two: they could try and work together and listen to us. Then the Merge begins." he said

(Aww night....... :( )

Ben walked around "Now the next step in the Experiments we have, the Hybrids, The Mammals, The Reptilians, The Flying ones and even the First District, the Mixed" he said then looked around "The Next step as we all know is to bring all Districts together and have a huge one, then two things can happen. One: the teenagers could kill each everyone of each other or Two: they could try and work together and listen to us. Then the Merge begins." he said

((One last post :p))

Leah backed her ears when Ben moved toward the door a bit, but relaxed when he continued walking. She had little idea what they were talking about, or how it would effect her... but if it helped her escape she was eager to hear

((One last post :p))

Leah backed her ears when Ben moved toward the door a bit, but relaxed when he continued walking. She had little idea what they were talking about, or how it would effect her... but if it helped her escape she was eager to hear

(Ok then)

Ben chuckled "Every Experiment ever used will be brought together for the final showdown. It's time for a new era of experiments to happen, and they will be working for us. They'll do what ever we tell them, they'll get adult problems at a very low percentage, bring crime down and soon we'll have an army to take down any place we want. Think, today we have people scared of experimental teenagers, then next day news reads 'Experiments now a new kind of people' to "Experiments taking over' to even 'Men who created teen experiments, force crime at a all time low' it would be a perfect world in a control place" he said "We'd have every teenagers that has one something bad, do good and force adult criminals to fall and watch" he said "Think Mark's father is a drunk and has done some pretty bad things, the son we made into a wolf boy could bring his father to jail by using force and showing him everything he did to the court and finally being a man who needed to be put in jail, would be in jail" he said

All then men nodded "But what about experimental children?' one guy asked. "Get rid of them, we don't need anything like that" said Ben "That's why we would have control" he said

Sara looked at Mark "All I care about it that your with me" she said with a smile.

Ben followed then looked at Pat "Or even have you sent to the Hybrid District, they love using pesky adults who don't approve of what we do, as live bait" he said then walked ahead of them "And for you Audrey" he said as he looked at her with angered eyes. "I'll keep you but you're job will be the same but this time with more of a shock" he said "I will let you back out, but this time you WILL find me Sara and Mark and you won't fail me. If you do then it'll cost you the only thing left I can take. You're memory, my sight or even your claws, because even I know you wouldn't be able to fight without your claws even against Sara" he said then looked away and continued to walk.

The guards pushed them to continue moving.

The guards with Angel kept her from falling to the ground but also made her move.
Mark nodded "Right now, all I care about is staying with you and being safe."

~~~
Pat looked at him then frowned but stopped struggling against them so much. She was getting tired of the fruitless action anyway. Pat glanced to Angel then to Audrey before looking at Ben again "At least let her go, she's innocent in this." She didn't expect he would let Angel go, but she had to try

Angel moved where they made her, the dart's effects had not worn off just yet.

(Ok then)

Ben chuckled "Every Experiment ever used will be brought together for the final showdown. It's time for a new era of experiments to happen, and they will be working for us. They'll do what ever we tell them, they'll get adult problems at a very low percentage, bring crime down and soon we'll have an army to take down any place we want. Think, today we have people scared of experimental teenagers, then next day news reads 'Experiments now a new kind of people' to "Experiments taking over' to even 'Men who created teen experiments, force crime at a all time low' it would be a perfect world in a control place" he said "We'd have every teenagers that has one something bad, do good and force adult criminals to fall and watch" he said "Think Mark's father is a drunk and has done some pretty bad things, the son we made into a wolf boy could bring his father to jail by using force and showing him everything he did to the court and finally being a man who needed to be put in jail, would be in jail" he said

All then men nodded "But what about experimental children?' one guy asked. "Get rid of them, we don't need anything like that" said Ben "That's why we would have control" he said

Emerald walked down the hall wondering how she got there. She turned a corner and ran into a girl with ears and a tail. "What are you doing, where are we? Emerald asked

Leahs ears were slowly but steadily moving back the more she listened to Bens conversation. She was also being affirmed of his complete and utter craziness. How on earth did he expect the world to become a better criminal free place by turning a whole lot of kids into... freaks?

She was just backing away from the door quietly, when some girl came crashing into her. Defensive mode immediately switched on, Leahs spotted ears snapped back against her head again and she spun around. She relaxed noticably when she saw it was only a girl, an actual human, but still jumped back from her as if contaminated. "Who are you?" She asked sharply, voice barely louder then a rushed whisper so as to not attract unwanted attention from the room Ben was in

"I-I'm Emerald" I stammered, taking a step back.

Leahs ears remained in the same position, but her eyes lost part of the suspicious look they had held before. She tilted her head a bit, looking her over. The men obviously hadn't done anything to her yet, and she looked pretty confused. She glanced around cautiously, "Come this way if you don't wanna get caught". She glanced at Emerald one last time before slipping around the corner

Back
Top Bottom