Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Sara smiled then kissed Mar on the lips.

The guards with Angel held onto her tight and made sure couldn't leave.

Ben then took Audrey and unchained her "Now I you still want to work with me you'll take care of that girl" he pointed to Angel "But if you don't hurt her. Then I'll hurt you" he said "And it might be your only eye that will be hurt" he said
Mark kissed her then reached up to move a strand of hair away from her eyes

~~~
Pat looked to Ben and Audrey and shook her head "What do you think you are doing?" She asked and tried again to free her hands.

Angel blinked and looked at the guards holding onto her "Who are you people?" She asked in a small voice

Mark kissed her then reached up to move a strand of hair away from her eyes

~~~
Pat looked to Ben and Audrey and shook her head "What do you think you are doing?" She asked and tried again to free her hands.

Angel blinked and looked at the guards holding onto her "Who are you people?" She asked in a small voice

Sara smiled as she kissed him.
________

Audrey growled but she raised her claws then looked at Angel and came over.

Ben watched waited to see if Audrey was still the same or different.

The guards held Angel in place and waited for Audrey to do something.

Sara smiled as she kissed him.
________

Audrey growled but she raised her claws then looked at Angel and came over.

Ben watched waited to see if Audrey was still the same or different.

The guards held Angel in place and waited for Audrey to do something.
Mark held her gently as they kissed

~~
"Stop this" Pat said and tried to pull away from the guards to protect Angel.

Angel stared at Audrey's claws as the strange girl approached her. She had never seen any of the experiments this close before and was scared. When she finally could tear her gaze away she started desperately fighting to get free, kicking at the guards legs to get them to release her arms

Mark held her gently as they kissed

~~
"Stop this" Pat said and tried to pull away from the guards to protect Angel.

Angel stared at Audrey's claws as the strange girl approached her. She had never seen any of the experiments this close before and was scared. When she finally could tear her gaze away she started desperately fighting to get free, kicking at the guards legs to get them to release her arms

Sara wrapped her arms around Mark as they kissed, holding him close to her.

Audrey looked at Angel as a tear came to her eye "I'm sorry" she said then got ready to stab her claws into Angel, but turned and lunged at Ben and stabbed her claws into his shoulder.

Ben felt the pain, but didn't even budge, he then pulled Audrey's claws out and looked at her "That just cost you your eye" he said then pulled out his knife.

Sara wrapped her arms around Mark as they kissed, holding him close to her.

Audrey looked at Angel as a tear came to her eye "I'm sorry" she said then got ready to stab her claws into Angel, but turned and lunged at Ben and stabbed her claws into his shoulder.

Ben felt the pain, but didn't even budge, he then pulled Audrey's claws out and looked at her "That just cost you your eye" he said then pulled out his knife.
Mark rubbed a hand along her back then looked into her eyes

~~
Angel went still in shock for a moment then renewed her attempts to get free, putting all her strength into it.

Pat managed to get free and moved quickly to kick the knife out of Ben's hand "Audrey run, now" She commanded the girl.

Mark rubbed a hand along her back then looked into her eyes

~~
Angel went still in shock for a moment then renewed her attempts to get free, putting all her strength into it.

Pat managed to get free and moved quickly to kick the knife out of Ben's hand "Audrey run, now" She commanded the girl.

Sara looked into his eyes as she held him close to her.

Audrey looked at Pat and growled then looked at Ben then turned and went to run, but kicked one of the guards holding Angel so she could get free too.

Ben saw this and quickly got his dart gun out and shot four darts at Angel and five at Audrey then stood up and pulled out his real gun and pointed it to Pat "It's over, now don't move or I shoot" he said then came close to Pat.

Sara looked into his eyes as she held him close to her.

Audrey looked at Pat and growled then looked at Ben then turned and went to run, but kicked one of the guards holding Angel so she could get free too.

Ben saw this and quickly got his dart gun out and shot four darts at Angel and five at Audrey then stood up and pulled out his real gun and pointed it to Pat "It's over, now don't move or I shoot" he said then came close to Pat.
Mark smiled at her "I love you"

~~~
Angel managed to get one arm free of the guards holding her but she got hit by two of the darts and was soon unconscious again

Pat raised her chin as she looked at Ben and his gun. She was scared but in a way she wasn't. She had had to try to get the kids out of this situation, but it had failed. "Who's the real monster?" She asked softly, looking into his eyes

Mark smiled at her "I love you"

~~~
Angel managed to get one arm free of the guards holding her but she got hit by two of the darts and was soon unconscious again

Pat raised her chin as she looked at Ben and his gun. She was scared but in a way she wasn't. She had had to try to get the kids out of this situation, but it had failed. "Who's the real monster?" She asked softly, looking into his eyes

"I love you too" she said

Ben came over and took come cuffs from one of his guards then made sure to cuff Pat "I am, but I don't care" he said with an evil smile then pushed her forward.

Audrey was then knocked out. The guards grabbed Angel and Audrey and began to make they move again.

"I love you too" she said

Ben came over and took come cuffs from one of his guards then made sure to cuff Pat "I am, but I don't care" he said with an evil smile then pushed her forward.

Audrey was then knocked out. The guards grabbed Angel and Audrey and began to make they move again.
(Ok, need to have something to do, I have no idea what else to say/do here)

~~~
Pat frowned at him but let him recuff her then went where he made her go. She stole a glance back to Angel and Audrey, both asleep because of the darts

(Ok, need to have something to do, I have no idea what else to say/do here)

~~~
Pat frowned at him but let him recuff her then went where he made her go. She stole a glance back to Angel and Audrey, both asleep because of the darts

(Me either, what do you want to do?)

Ben walked behind Pat and said nothing.

After a long time of walked he got Pat, Audrey and Angel to the lab and made them go inside.

Back
Top Bottom