Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Angel frowned and rubbed at her head then looked to Audrey "Am I seeing things or do you really have the ears and claws of a big cat?"

~~~
"I give medical attention to a lot of teens who cannot go to the hospital for whatever reason" Pat said evasively "Sometimes that care requires an extended stay, sometimes not."

(Sorry It took me this long to reply)

Audrey slightly smiled "You're not insane" she said "This place is known for what they do to teenagers" she added.

Ben nodded "I see, well. Tell me then, I could tell Mark was inside your house not long before I came. Was he there?' he asked

(Sorry It took me this long to reply)

Audrey slightly smiled "You're not insane" she said "This place is known for what they do to teenagers" she added.

Ben nodded "I see, well. Tell me then, I could tell Mark was inside your house not long before I came. Was he there?' he asked
"Oh joy" Angel said sarcastically and shook her head then looked around "I take it i'm next?"

~~~
Pat raised an eyebrow "If you can tell, why would you ask?"

"Oh joy" Angel said sarcastically and shook her head then looked around "I take it i'm next?"

~~~
Pat raised an eyebrow "If you can tell, why would you ask?"

Audrey nodded "yeah, but I'm going to try and help you escape" she said then stood up and looked at both locks.
_______

Ben looked at Pat "Just a question. Would you know where he might have gone?" he asked

Audrey nodded "yeah, but I'm going to try and help you escape" she said then stood up and looked at both locks.
_______

Ben looked at Pat "Just a question. Would you know where he might have gone?" he asked
Angel looked at her then to the locks and stood up, moving to her door and studying it curiously.

~~~
Pat smiled at him and shook her head "No, not that I would tell you if I did know, but I can be honest and say I don't."

Angel looked at her then to the locks and stood up, moving to her door and studying it curiously.

~~~
Pat smiled at him and shook her head "No, not that I would tell you if I did know, but I can be honest and say I don't."

Audrey thought about many thing then sighed and realized these locks were made to keep teenager experiments in.

Ben looked at Pat and nodded then grabbed her and took her "Because I can't use you for any REAL experimenting, I'll just show you what will happen if you don't start talking" he said

Audrey thought about many thing then sighed and realized these locks were made to keep teenager experiments in.

Ben looked at Pat and nodded then grabbed her and took her "Because I can't use you for any REAL experimenting, I'll just show you what will happen if you don't start talking" he said
Angel looked back over to her then sighed "These are complicated locks"

~~
Pat pulled against the cuffs on her wrists when Ben grabbed her, but she still couldn't get free of them. She didn't like what he was implying. "I am talking, you just don't like what I have to say" She didn't want to know what would happen next.

Angel looked back over to her then sighed "These are complicated locks"

~~
Pat pulled against the cuffs on her wrists when Ben grabbed her, but she still couldn't get free of them. She didn't like what he was implying. "I am talking, you just don't like what I have to say" She didn't want to know what would happen next.

Audrey nodded "Probably one of those teens who knows how to pick locks would be able to get us out" she said

Ben chuckled "Oh, you'll find out one way or another" he said "And most of the pain will be inflicted on Mark, once we find him" he said as he pulled Pat though the place.

Audrey nodded "Probably one of those teens who knows how to pick locks would be able to get us out" she said

Ben chuckled "Oh, you'll find out one way or another" he said "And most of the pain will be inflicted on Mark, once we find him" he said as he pulled Pat though the place.
Angel looked to Audrey then glanced around the room "Picking a lock is simple enough to do, it just takes time and patience for one this complicated." She doubted they would be given that kind of time and she didn't have anything to pick with at the moment "Not to mention the tools for it."

~~
Pat frowned at him "Leave him alone" She said as he took her down the hallways. She had stopped fighting again. For the moment she would go where he took her.

Back
Top Bottom