Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Angel followed Audrey. SHe didn't know this place and was looking around. She noticed another girl after a while and was curious but didn't want to stop and lose sight of Audrey

~~~
"You really don't know him at all" Pat said and shook her head then looked away from him and smiled "You cannot control him like that."

Audrey continued to walk, but then realized Angel wasn't following so she went back to see what made her stop.

"Oh really? I believe it will work" he said "He wants his father in jail, then I could help" he said

Audrey continued to walk, but then realized Angel wasn't following so she went back to see what made her stop.

"Oh really? I believe it will work" he said "He wants his father in jail, then I could help" he said
Pat shook her head and smiled "He wants his father dead, I convinced him that jail was better so he wouldn't follow in his father's footsteps."

Pat shook her head and smiled "He wants his father dead, I convinced him that jail was better so he wouldn't follow in his father's footsteps."

Ben chuckled "Death? Well I can have that arranged for him very easily. My men and I could make his death look like an hanging, an accident or even a simply fall" he said

Ben chuckled "Death? Well I can have that arranged for him very easily. My men and I could make his death look like an hanging, an accident or even a simply fall" he said
Pat looked to Ben curiously for a moment then shook her head. "Maybe, maybe not. He wouldn't trust you anyway at this point"

Pat looked to Ben curiously for a moment then shook her head. "Maybe, maybe not. He wouldn't trust you anyway at this point"

Ben looked at him "He would if I brought him to the lowest point in his life and make an offer to help him" he said "And I will not let him keep his love or that.....child of theirs" he said thinking about that DNA test the scientist did that day on Sara.

(We made an opening for you)

((k, here you go-))

Angel followed Audrey. SHe didn't know this place and was looking around. She noticed another girl after a while and was curious but didn't want to stop and lose sight of Audrey
Leah was exploring the hall ways with mild interest, until that is, her sensitive ears picked up the sound of foot steps not to far away. And they didn't belong to Ben or any of the guards, either. She followed the sounds, curiosity getting the better of her until she turned a corner and saw who it was. What the... Audrey? Was just one of the things that ran through Leahs mind when she spotted who she considered to be one of her worst enemies with some other girl. A low threatening growl escaped her before she knew what was happening, and her Wild Dog ears shot back deffensively

Back
Top Bottom