Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
"Sara" Mark called and moved over to catch her before she could hit the floor. He touched her cheek lightly "Sara, I love you" He said then looked to Audrey. His eyes had gone blank, showing nothing of his emotions. In truth his emotions were numbed out by grief. Slowly he stood and stalked towards Audrey. "Audrey?" He asked, his tone as blank as his eyes were. He knew he didn't have much time before he passed out, but found he didn't care. Quietly he walked closer to her then reached to touch her cheek as if he would kiss her. When he touched his grip suddenly tightened and he lunged to bite her throat, wanting her to die

~~~
Chilali glanced back to Jason then over to Max and Skye "There you are"

"Yea, sorry" Skye replied with a slight smile now that they were within speaking distance

Leah yawned quietly, the sleepiness only just wearing off. She flicked a ear in his direction when he stopped, one with light tan spots on it that just about matched her dirty blonde hair perfectly.

Ben left without another word.

"Sara" Mark called and moved over to catch her before she could hit the floor. He touched her cheek lightly "Sara, I love you" He said then looked to Audrey. His eyes had gone blank, showing nothing of his emotions. In truth his emotions were numbed out by grief. Slowly he stood and stalked towards Audrey. "Audrey?" He asked, his tone as blank as his eyes were. He knew he didn't have much time before he passed out, but found he didn't care. Quietly he walked closer to her then reached to touch her cheek as if he would kiss her. When he touched his grip suddenly tightened and he lunged to bite her throat, wanting her to die

~~~
Chilali glanced back to Jason then over to Max and Skye "There you are"

Audrey chuckled then twisted Mark's arm behind him "Try something different, my sweet wolf" she said then kicked him to the ground then called for guards to come and get Mark and Nexon. Audrey then noticed something, Sara was still alive she turned and watched.

Sara sat up and growled then stood up and lunged at Audrey and pinned her to the wall "Come on, try and bring me down. You won't because you're scared of what Ben will do to you, so I'll do this" she said then stabbed her claws into Audrey's gut and held it there, knowing if she pulled out, that the pain would be to much for Audrey.

Max looked at Chliali "Hey' he said then looked at JAson.

Jason said nothing.

Ben left without another word.

Audrey chuckled then twisted Mark's arm behind him "Try something different, my sweet wolf" she said then kicked him to the ground then called for guards to come and get Mark and Nexon. Audrey then noticed something, Sara was still alive she turned and watched.

Sara sat up and growled then stood up and lunged at Audrey and pinned her to the wall "Come on, try and bring me down. You won't because you're scared of what Ben will do to you, so I'll do this" she said then stabbed her claws into Audrey's gut and held it there, knowing if she pulled out, that the pain would be to much for Audrey.

Max looked at Chliali "Hey' he said then looked at JAson.

Jason said nothing.
Mark fell when she kicked him and lay against the wall, watching a moment before trying to stand

~~~
Chilali sent the two a smile then stood up and looked around

Mark fell when she kicked him and lay against the wall, watching a moment before trying to stand

~~~
Chilali sent the two a smile then stood up and looked around

Sara saw Mark then felt bad for him, she then turned back to Audrey and then pulled her claws out and backed off.

Audrey winched then fell to her knees holding the wound, she let out a roar from both leopard and lion then tried to stand up

Jason looked at Chilali "What are you looking for?' he asked

((gtg for a bit))

(Aww stay please.....well alright.... I'm now sad)

Last edited:
Sara saw Mark then felt bad for him, she then turned back to Audrey and then pulled her claws out and backed off.

Audrey winched then fell to her knees holding the wound, she let out a roar from both leopard and lion then tried to stand up

Jason looked at Chilali "What are you looking for?' he asked

(Aww stay please.....well alright.... I'm now sad)
Mark stood and put a hand to the wall to keep his balance. "You're still alive" He said softly to Sara and smiled

~~~
(looked at the other people)
"Does anyone have a plan for what to do or where to go from here?" Chilali asked

Mark stood and put a hand to the wall to keep his balance. "You're still alive" He said softly to Sara and smiled

~~~
(looked at the other people)
"Does anyone have a plan for what to do or where to go from here?" Chilali asked

(what?)

Sara had lost it and growled at Mark, she had no will to love anyone anymore. She then turned away and began to walk off.

Audrey grabbed Sara, before she could leave and wanted to keep her from leaving.
________

Jason shrugged "I really don't know"

Max said nothing.

Last edited:
(what?)

Sara had lost it and growled at Mark, she had no will to love anyone anymore. She then turned away and began to walk off.

Audrey grabbed Sara, before she could leave and wanted to keep her from leaving.
(the what are you looking for question, she was looking at the other people - Jason Max and Skye)

"Leave her alone" Mark said and moved to go to kick her hand away from Sara, but couldn't make it. He fell to his knees and winced at the pain in his belly made worse by falling

(the what are you looking for question, she was looking at the other people - Jason Max and Skye)

"Leave her alone" Mark said and moved to go to kick her hand away from Sara, but couldn't make it. He fell to his knees and winced at the pain in his belly made worse by falling
(Oh I see...I feel dumb now....)

Audrey growled and stood up and pulled Sara back and threw her to the ground then held her there "I will not go down alone" she said then stabbed her claws into Sara's back then bit into Sara's shoulder and kept Sara from moving.

Sara then pushed Audrey off and growled more then had to keep from losing anymore blood.

Back
Top Bottom