• No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
(Oh I see...I feel dumb now....)

Audrey growled and stood up and pulled Sara back and threw her to the ground then held her there "I will not go down alone" she said then stabbed her claws into Sara's back then bit into Sara's shoulder and kept Sara from moving.

Sara then pushed Audrey off and growled more then had to keep from losing anymore blood.
Mark growled and grabbed Audrey's leg to bite it and make her fall

Mark growled and grabbed Audrey's leg to bite it and make her fall

Audrey saw Mark then kicked him away from her and looked at Sara, then she heard guards coming, so she had to make it look like Sara and Mark were the ones hurting her.

Sara growled then heard the guards coming and knew that Audrey had a plan to get rid of her, then she looked at Mark in fear once she came back to her old self.

Audrey saw Mark then kicked him away from her and looked at Sara, then she heard guards coming, so she had to make it look like Sara and Mark were the ones hurting her.

Sara growled then heard the guards coming and knew that Audrey had a plan to get rid of her, then she looked at Mark in fear once she came back to her old self.
Mark didn't have the strength left to get up again. His ears swiveled to the sound of steps, but he didn't move to attack again

Mark didn't have the strength left to get up again. His ears swiveled to the sound of steps, but he didn't move to attack again

Sara then came over to Mark and sat next to him, because she had no more energy to fight.

Audrey grabbed the two and waited for the guards.

Ben, followed by ten guards came over and saw this "What happened?' asked Ben. "T-they attacked me and I tried to fight them off, but I got so injured, but I was still able to defend myself" she said "Here, if you want, I could rid of Sara" she said.

Ben came over "No, I still need Sara" he said then called his guards to take Sara and Mark to the experimenting room to get fixed up.

The guards dragged them away then sent them to the experimenting room and had scientist, clean the wounds out, sew the wounds close, wrap gauze around them, then made sure to give back all the blood that was lost in the fight. then had them sent to a ceil room.

the guards set Mark in a ceil then had Sara chained into a ceil next to Mark's, the chains were so she couldn't escape, and keeping her with Mark would keep her calm, but also just make her upset.

Sara then came over to Mark and sat next to him, because she had no more energy to fight.

Audrey grabbed the two and waited for the guards.

Ben, followed by ten guards came over and saw this "What happened?' asked Ben. "T-they attacked me and I tried to fight them off, but I got so injured, but I was still able to defend myself" she said "Here, if you want, I could rid of Sara" she said.

Ben came over "No, I still need Sara" he said then called his guards to take Sara and Mark to the experimenting room to get fixed up.

The guards dragged them away then sent them to the experimenting room and had scientist, clean the wounds out, sew the wounds close, wrap gauze around them, then made sure to give back all the blood that was lost in the fight. then had them sent to a ceil room.

the guards set Mark in a ceil then had Sara chained into a ceil next to Mark's, the chains were so she couldn't escape, and keeping her with Mark would keep her calm, but also just make her upset.
Mark woke up and looked around after a while. He frowned and started to sit up, but let himself fall back to the bed again, still sore from the fight. Besides, being in a cell again meant there was nothing to do for hours at a time.

Mark woke up and looked around after a while. He frowned and started to sit up, but let himself fall back to the bed again, still sore from the fight. Besides, being in a cell again meant there was nothing to do for hours at a time.

Sara woke up and saw she was chained, then sighed and let herself finally rest for awhile longer.

Ben left without another word.

Audrey chuckled then twisted Mark's arm behind him "Try something different, my sweet wolf" she said then kicked him to the ground then called for guards to come and get Mark and Nexon. Audrey then noticed something, Sara was still alive she turned and watched.

Sara sat up and growled then stood up and lunged at Audrey and pinned her to the wall "Come on, try and bring me down. You won't because you're scared of what Ben will do to you, so I'll do this" she said then stabbed her claws into Audrey's gut and held it there, knowing if she pulled out, that the pain would be to much for Audrey.

Max looked at Chliali "Hey' he said then looked at JAson.

Jason said nothing.

Leah watched him go quietly. She moved over to the cell door after a minute, wincing in pain when she tried to use her arm. Upon a brief inspection of the lock, she quickly noticed they had upgraded it to a new one. Obviously they had got a better tougher one to try keep her in

Skye returned Chilalis smile, and sat down by the dying fire

Back
Top Bottom