*The Serum of Death* A Fox RP

Selena sighed and smiled at Millie.she nuzzled her and pushed her carefully with one paw to her belly.
~
Arko pawed Millie's head softly.
~
Frost-fur pawed Selena's belly.
~
Selena pushed Salem to her stomach.
Salem kept on sleeping, but Millie started suckling.

Autumn and Luna suckled from Midnight, who had come to Soto's side.

Rune walked through the forest, watching his step to not make any loud noises. His ears flickered as he heard voices in the distance. He kept low to the ground and began to slowly go near the voices of Soto and Selena. Being just a year old he had little understanding of the social aspects of the fox community and walked closer.

Selena sighed and smiled at Millie.she nuzzled her and pushed her carefully with one paw to her belly.
~
Arko pawed Millie's head softly.
~
Frost-fur pawed Selena's belly.
~
Selena pushed Salem to her stomach.

(hello?)

(Time skip?)
Selena smiled at her family, soto, frost-fur, arko, Salem, and Millie."I love you, soto"she said to soto.
~
Arko crawled over to his brother and fell asleep.
~
Frost-fur nuzzled Millie and started suckling again.

Rune walked through the forest, watching his step to not make any loud noises. His ears flickered as he heard voices in the distance. He kept low to the ground and began to slowly go near the voices of Soto and Selena. Being just a year old he had little understanding of the social aspects of the fox community and walked closer.
moss was nearby and jumped out of the bushes at him snarling,"what do you want from me?!ill do anything, just don't hurt me!"she barked in a panicked voice.

(Time skip?)
Selena smiled at her family, soto, frost-fur, arko, Salem, and Millie."I love you, soto"she said to soto.
~
Arko crawled over to his brother and fell asleep.
~
Frost-fur nuzzled Millie and started suckling again.
Soto nodded happily.

Millie started sleeping next to Salem.

Salem slept.

Midnight whined to get Soto's attention.

Soto turned to her.

Soto nodded happily.

Millie started sleeping next to Salem.

Salem slept.

Midnight whined to get Soto's attention.

Soto turned to her.

A while later, arko opened his misty blue eyes and looked at the world.he padded over to soto and looked at him.he cocked his head to one side.
~
Frost-fur hadn't opened her eyes yet.she was sleeping next to Salem and Millie.
~
Selena dozed.

moss was nearby and jumped out of the bushes at him snarling,"what do you want from me?!ill do anything, just don't hurt me!"she barked in a panicked voice.

Rune practically leaped into a tree and snarled. He keeps direct eye contact with her and remains silent for a moment. "What on earth was that for?" He questioned. "I'm just walking by and had no idea you were there." He spoke as he looked over her beauty, admiring it.

Back
Top Bottom