*The Serum of Death* A Fox RP

Soto said softly "I am your father, Arko." He nuzzled Midnight and said "And this is your half-mother Midnight."

Selena opened her eyes and watched them.
~
Arko licked his fathers leg,"hello daddy!"he said happly.he sniffed midnight and pawed at autum,"hi, midnight"he squeaked.
~
Frostfur opened her eyes and walked calmly over to them."brother, who are these foxes?"she whimpered cowering.

Rune practically leaped into a tree and snarled. He keeps direct eye contact with her and remains silent for a moment. "What on earth was that for?" He questioned. "I'm just walking by and had no idea you were there." He spoke as he looked over her beauty, admiring it.

Moss was wide eyed,"never mind, I was tracking you and saw you walk by and you scared me"she said.

Selena opened her eyes and watched them.
~
Arko licked his fathers leg,"hello daddy!"he said happly.he sniffed midnight and pawed at autum,"hi, midnight"he squeaked.
~
Frostfur opened her eyes and walked calmly over to them."brother, who are these foxes?"she whimpered cowering.
Midnight licked Arko and said "Hello."

Soto grinned.

Midnight licked Arko and said "Hello."

Soto grinned.

Arko licked midnight s leg and then turned to frostfur,"it's ok, frostfur.this is daddy and this is our half mother, midnight."he explained.
~
Frostfur got up and nodded,"hello, daddy"she said.she walked back to Millie and nuzzled her,"sis!get up!"she said and nudged Salem as well,"brother!wake up!"
~
Selena got upa dn padded over to soto,"are pups are beautiful"she whispered to him.

Arko licked midnight s leg and then turned to frostfur,"it's ok, frostfur.this is daddy and this is our half mother, midnight."he explained.
~
Frostfur got up and nodded,"hello, daddy"she said.she walked back to Millie and nuzzled her,"sis!get up!"she said and nudged Salem as well,"brother!wake up!"
~
Selena got up and padded over to Soto,"are pups are beautiful"she whispered to him.
Millie and Salem stood up and went over to Midnight.

Midnight licked Frost, Millie, and Salem.

Soto looked happily at Midnight licking his pups.

Autumn and Twilight played in a corner.

Millie and Salem stood up and went over to Midnight.

Midnight licked Frost, Millie, and Salem.

Soto looked happily at Midnight licking his pups.

Autumn and Twilight played in a corner.

Frostfur walked over to Millie.she jumped on her and playfully bit her ear.
~
Arko walked over to Salem and licked his head.
~
Selena was waching autum and twilight.she whispered to twilight,"my favorite move is to pretend your dead.then your enemy lets go"she whispered and laughed.spit was advice for the future.

Frostfur walked over to Millie.she jumped on her and playfully bit her ear.
~
Arko walked over to Salem and licked his head.
~
Selena was waching autum and twilight.she whispered to twilight,"my favorite move is to pretend your dead.then your enemy lets go"she whispered and laughed.spit was advice for the future.
Autumn and Twilight ran to the other corner.

Soto whispered to Midnight "Do you want to go hunt without pups"

Midnight said "Yes, let's go"

Autumn and Twilight ran after them.

Back
Top Bottom