~*~The Shifting War - RP (Role Play)~*~

Arwen tucked more hair behind her ear; her fringe hadn't quite grown long enough to stay in ponytails. Now that the subject had turned to her, she was now acting a bit shy, something that was very rare for her to be. She usually got that way when talking about herself, as she didn't really want people to pry and figure out about her family problems, which was probably a stupid thing to be afraid of, because lots of people had family problems. Usually, she could change the subject when in groups, but that didn't work very well in one-on-one conversations. "Not that I know of..."

Arren lead the way keeping an eye on Alice not wanting any confrontation or problems with other people. Zurich stopped staring because he didn't want to come off any weirder he watched the movie now well he pretended too he was thinking about her mostly but also when and where he would kill that man.
(
1f631.png
I am sorry Zurich you lost me with all the murder talk
1f6b6.png
*walks away*)
Alice followed him closely as they made their way to the seats

~~~
Danika was getting into the movie when she suddenly went stiff beside him. She turned to the old guy and grabbed his arm, forcefully moving it away from her and baring her teeth at him. "Don't you touch me" She growled out, holding his arm even as he tried to back away from her.

(drama :D )

Arwen tucked more hair behind her ear; her fringe hadn't quite grown long enough to stay in ponytails. Now that the subject had turned to her, she was now acting a bit shy, something that was very rare for her to be. She usually got that way when talking about herself, as she didn't really want people to pry and figure out about her family problems, which was probably a stupid thing to be afraid of, because lots of people had family problems. Usually, she could change the subject when in groups, but that didn't work very well in one-on-one conversations. "Not that I know of..."

Will shrugged, "I guess I'll have to find out for myself then. I'll let you know if I find anything. I might need your help to search though…are you free this weekend?"

Alice followed him closely as they made their way to the seats

~~~

Danika was getting into the movie when she suddenly went stiff beside him. She turned to the old guy and grabbed his arm, forcefully moving it away from her and baring her teeth at him. "Don't you touch me" She growled out, holding his arm even as he tried to back away from her. 

(drama :D )

After the waiter got them their seats Arren sat down.
----------
Zurich had,had it he stood and walked over to the man grabbed the collar of his shirt and punched him directly in the eye socket then pulled back and socked him in the nose he felt it crunch underneath his knuckles and watched blood spurt from his nostrils.He let go and watched the man freak out and go to sock him.Zurich punched him in the throat.The man fell gasping for air,he wouldn't kill him here he would be back.Zurich looked over at Danika as a lets go.He walked out of the theatre pushing through the panicing crowd.

( :D cool!)

After the waiter got them their seats Arren sat down. Zurich had,had it he stood and walked over to the man grabbed the collar of his shirt and punched him directly in the eye socket then pulled back and socked him in the nose he felt it crunch underneath his knuckles and watched blood spurt from his nostrils.He let go and watched the man freak out and go to sock him.Zurich punched him in the throat.The man fell gasping for air,he wouldn't kill him here he would be back.Zurich looked over at Danika as a lets go.He walked out of the theatre pushing through the panicing crowd.

(
big_smile.png
cool!)
The waiter knew Alice from her visits with her mother, so he guided her to her seat with a hand touching her wrist lightly then stood to take their orders. Alice ordered without looking at the menu, since she knew what was served there

~~~
Danika let go of the man when Zurich came around to beat him up. She stayed still a moment after he started away then stood to leave, stepping over the man where he lay moaning on the ground. People moved away from her as she left the theater. Once outside she stopped to lean against the wall and breath for a moment to keep herself from shifting

The waiter knew Alice from her visits with her mother, so he guided her to her seat with a hand touching her wrist lightly then stood to take their orders. Alice ordered without looking at the menu, since she knew what was served there 

~~~

Danika let go of the man when Zurich came around to beat him up. She stayed still a moment after he started away then stood to leave, stepping over the man where he lay moaning on the ground. People moved away from her as she left the theater. Once outside she stopped to lean against the wall and breath for a moment to keep herself from shifting

"Um hmm well I really liked your pastrami sandwich last time so I'll be getting that again please and thanks,"said Arren with a smile.
-----------------
Zurich breathed heavily trying to calm down he put his hands on the back of his head and said,"we should go before police arrive".

Back
Top Bottom