~*~The Shifting War - RP (Role Play)~*~

Lee tossed her hair and followed.

Leah rolled her eyes to herself as she looked up ahead again. Some people. At least this one was another shifter, though. And one that would hopefully soon be a fellow member of the Feral. "So what did you want to know?" She asked after a moment, once they were out of the crowds of people still escaping school.

"Um hmm well I really liked your pastrami sandwich last time so I'll be getting that again please and thanks,"said Arren with a smile. Zurich breathed heavily trying to calm down he put his hands on the back of his head and said,"we should go before police arrive".
The waiter nodded and wrote it down then asked what kind of drink he wanted

~~~
Danika didn't answer, she simply stood and started walking away from the lights of the theater

Will shrugged, "I guess I'll have to find out for myself then. I'll let you know if I find anything. I might need your help to search though…are you free this weekend?"

Arwen couldn't help but let the shock show on her face for a second, then regained her composure. She thought for a moment, mentally going over her schedule. "No," she replied. "I mean, yes. Well," she was frustrated at herself at the moment for being this awkward. "No, I don't have plans, and yes I'm free. As long as we don't go to my house. My, uh, my mom doesn't like visitors."

The waiter nodded and wrote it down then asked what kind of drink he wanted

~~~

Danika didn't answer, she simply stood and started walking away from the lights of the theater

"Ice tea and don't go easy on the sugar please,"said Arren politely with a small laugh.
-----------------
Zurich followed keeping a quick pace he went towards the woods.

"Ice tea and don't go easy on the sugar please,"said Arren politely with a small laugh. Zurich followed keeping a quick pace he went towards the woods.
The waiter smiled and nodded and headed off to get their drinks and place the orders

Alice chuckled a little and looked toward Arren

~~~
Danika walked in silence, then when they hit the woods, she shifted and ran. After they were away from town, Danika picked a tree at random and slashed at it with her claws while staying strangely silent.

The waiter smiled and nodded and headed off to get their drinks and place the orders

Alice chuckled a little and looked toward Arren

~~~
Danika walked in silence, then when they hit the woods, she shifted and ran. After they were away from town, Danika picked a tree at random and slashed at it with her claws while staying strangely silent. 

Arren smiled,"you've been here before have'nt you?"
----------------
Zurich had shifted when they reached the forest too he sprinted off following her,he sprinted up a tree and lied down on a branch several trees over was Danika he sat in silence planning the mans death.

Eli was walking down the sidewalk, exhausted. His sister started first, giving him random pointers, don't push them, chase them, spit at them (She's 8 guys) Then, his mom showed up and tried to cram all the rules on being a perfect gentleman into his head. After that, thankfully, his dad showed up and told him he should go on a walk. His dad was pretty awesome, they were fairly close and he seemed to always know what Eli needed. This time with his hood down, he walked down the street, eyes half closed, soaking up the sunlight.
(Rp anyone?)

Arren smiled,"you've been here before have'nt you?" Zurich had shifted when they reached the forest too he sprinted off following her,he sprinted up a tree and lied down on a branch several trees over was Danika he sat in silence planning the mans death.
Alice nodded and frowned a little "Yes, how can you tell?" She asked softly

~~~
Danika looked to him then away and started to walk away then stopped and looked back to him. She turned to climb the tree he was in and settled on a branch near him. Her parents would be worrying about her, but at the moment she didn't care

Back
Top Bottom