~*~The Shifting War - RP (Role Play)~*~

(Um we will have to talk to Gertrude I think but Zurich is planning on his death that night he is not a very smart killer but anyways yeah)

Zurich after a bit woke up in the dark woods he shifted and climbed down the tree fearing nothing for he was the king of the jungle.(hehe I love that) Arren nodded,"yeah I kind of do what ever I want a lot since my parents work a lot,"he sighed missing them.
(Well, Danika's asleep for the night)

~~~
Alice sighed and reached for her cup, but her aim was off and she knocked it over. "Sorry" She said, but she didn't move to stop the spill she couldn't see

(Well, Danika's asleep for the night)

~~~

Alice sighed and reached for her cup, but her aim was off and she knocked it over. "Sorry" She said, but she didn't move to stop the spill she couldn't see

Arren jumped up and grabbed napkins and before the spill went over the table side had soaked some of it up he smiled and said,"no biggy I do it all the time."He didn't want to make her feel anymore incable then he already knew she did.
-----------------
(Ok)
Zurich trotted through the forest reaching the edge of town he shifted and walked onto the sidewalk he wore a hoodie.

Eli was walking down the sidewalk, exhausted. His sister started first, giving him random pointers, don't push them, chase them, spit at them (She's 8 guys) Then, his mom showed up and tried to cram all the rules on being a perfect gentleman into his head. After that, thankfully, his dad showed up and told him he should go on a walk. His dad was pretty awesome, they were fairly close and he seemed to always know what Eli needed. This time with his hood down, he walked down the street, eyes half closed, soaking up the sunlight.
(Rp anyone?)

Kevin heaved a sigh of relief as school was let out. He slung his backpack on his back, not knowing that it wasn't zipped, and nobody else told him, either. He headed outside and started walking down the sidewalk, deliberately walking slow. Then he thought about how Arwen would be frustrated if he wasn't home by the time she was; she spent a lot of time after her school got out socializing, so if he wasn't back by then, she would get worried. After remembering that, he started running so he'd get home faster. However, when he started running, it jostled his unzipped backpack, making papers fly everywhere.

(@The ChickenKing
 do you want to RP with Miri and Craig? {'Cause I overly enjoy setting up the Summers with boy/girlfriends…})

((just a fair warning: I don't like it when on rp's people have it where two people just meet and suddenly they're hand-holding and kissing. Bleh. So it'll take a while for Will to have a shot with Arwen, or vice-versa xD))

Yeah, neither does my dad. At the moment, he's either drunk or hungover. Will's smile widened anyway: mission accomplished. "Great. How about Saturday evening?"

"Uh, yeah, sure." Arwen flashed a smile back at him. Another chunk of hair fell in her face, so, frustrated, she just took out the ponytail altogether, letting it hang down without having to worry about it going in her face for the time being. Glancing out of the corner of her eye, she saw that her friends had stopped talking and were watching the two interact. They saw her look over too late, but tried to look like they weren't eavesdropping anyways. Girls will be girls...

Arren jumped up and grabbed napkins and before the spill went over the table side had soaked some of it up he smiled and said,"no biggy I do it all the time."He didn't want to make her feel anymore incapable then he already knew she did. (Ok)
Zurich trotted through the forest reaching the edge of town he shifted and walked onto the sidewalk he wore a hoodie.
Alice blushed and dipped her head as the waiter came over to help clean up the spill. She drew her hands back and held them in her lap, palms up. She was thinking she would have to tell him, that maybe that would help calm her nerves from meeting a new friend. She hoped he would be her friend after he found out.

Kevin heaved a sigh of relief as school was let out. He slung his backpack on his back, not knowing that it wasn't zipped, and nobody else told him, either. He headed outside and started walking down the sidewalk, deliberately walking slow. Then he thought about how Arwen would be frustrated if he wasn't home by the time she was; she spent a lot of time after her school got out socializing, so if he wasn't back by then, she would get worried. After remembering that, he started running so he'd get home faster. However, when he started running, it jostled his unzipped backpack, making papers fly everywhere.
Eli looked up as Kevin ran past him, showering him with papers. He grabbed one from the air before bending down to pick them off from the ground as well. His mind turning over all the things that his sister and mom told him.

Kevin realized what had happened and stopped running to pick up his papers. So that's where my homework went...
Eli's mind snapped back to the present when he saw Kevin turn around and pick up the papers with him. He continued until there were only a few papers left and stood up straightening them. Not sure what to say, or if he should say anything. Being social was just too complicated.

Back
Top Bottom