~*~The Shifting War - RP (Role Play)~*~

Thomas sighed, "What makes you think I even want to have a hunting partner?"
"Um, thanks," Kevin said, putting his papers back in his backpack. I'm going to clean this out tonight... he vowed to himself.
((So we're in agreement?))

Arwen nodded, agreeing. "Completely fascinating."
"No problem..... rushing home?" Eli asked, somewhat understanding. When his sister was littler, she would convince him to play with her a lot. He was also her 'babysitter' more or less, and his mom had to leave to work a few minutes after his school let out, so he was always out the door and running down the street as fast as he possibly could.

Arren sprinted after the boy. Zurich nodded and said sadly,"I just have a father that really could care less about me."

(Yeah sorry ug)
(Made me laugh, and I needed a laugh :) )
The boy was waiting for him in the alley. He had opened the bag and found nothing in it but her walking stick. That was the only thing she ever carried in it

Alice waited in the doorway, listening to Arren run off. After a moment she followed

~~~
Danika frowned as she looked to him as she looked at him then looked away again and shifted, wrapping her legs around the branch to stay in place She sighed and shook her head "Actually they are not my family, not my real one anyway. My real family disappeared four years ago. These people I stay with now are helping me find out what happened to them, I call them my family so I can hide"

(Made me laugh, and I needed a laugh :) )
The boy was waiting for him in the alley. He had opened the bag and found nothing in it but her walking stick. That was the only thing she ever carried in it 

Alice waited in the doorway, listening to Arren run off. After a moment she followed

~~~

Danika frowned as she looked to him as she looked at him then looked away again and shifted, wrapping her legs around the branch to stay in place She sighed and shook her head "Actually they are not my family, not my real one anyway. My real family disappeared four years ago. These people I stay with now are helping me find out what happened to them, I call them my family so I can hide"

(I'm glad :) )

Arren ran around into the alley and said,"so you like to push people around steal and look like a jack***?"
-------------------------
Zurich frowned and said,"im sorry that must hurt.My....uh mom died last year I hadn't really chosen an alliance but after she was killed............it changed everything."

(I'm glad
smile.png
)

Arren ran around into the alley and said,"so you like to push people around steal and look like a jack***?" Zurich frowned and said,"im sorry that must hurt.My....uh mom died last year I hadn't really chosen an alliance but after she was killed............it changed everything."
He grinned then shrugged "Whatever I want, I do" He stated and pulled out his knife "Alright 'hero' give me your wallet"

Alice made her way to the alley, listening for Arren or that other

~~~
Danika nodded and looked at him "Yeah, that's why I'm unsure about my allegiance. My folks were True but they are gone. I just don't know "

He grinned then shrugged "Whatever I want, I do" He stated and pulled out his knife "Alright 'hero' give me your wallet"

Alice made her way to the alley, listening for Arren or that other

~~~

Danika nodded and looked at him "Yeah, that's why I'm unsure about my allegiance. My folks were True but they are gone. I just don't know "

Arren grinned and said,"bring it,"he stood still and ready to attack in an instant.
-------------------------------
"Yeah my mom was a true my dad.......he doesn't shift,"said Zurich.

Arren grinned and said,"bring it,"he stood still and ready to attack in an instant. "Yeah my mom was a true my dad.......he doesn't shift,"said Zurich.
The teen walked closer, holding the knife ready to attack once he cleared the space between them

Alice paused at the mouth of the alley, listening

~~~
Danika nodded and sighed

The teen walked closer, holding the knife ready to attack once he cleared the space between them 

Alice paused at the mouth of the alley, listening

~~~

Danika nodded and sighed 

Arren waited until he was a bit closer then slapped his wrist flinging the knife to the ground he then put his fists up ready to sock him.
------------------
Zurich sighed,"i uh never mind."

Arren waited until he was a bit closer then slapped his wrist flinging the knife to the ground he then put his fists up ready to sock him. Zurich sighed,"i uh never mind."
The teen drew his hand back when Arren hit his wrist and hissed in pain then made a fist to try to hit him

~~~
Danika looked to him and reached towards him "What is it?" She asked softly

Back
Top Bottom