~*~The Shifting War - RP (Role Play)~*~

((I'm with Gertrude, and I'm actually a bit annoyed about what's going on with this. Is she really that foolish? It's not that he can take care of himself, he's a freaking MURDERER. Sorry, but Danika is sounding like one of those gals who defends a bad guy because 'he's really a nice guy'. I'm irked.))
((LOL! Oops, sorry, I thought they were accepted... I commented on the bower thing as well, and he's a Snow leopard! {Well I can't stop anyone from having their character shift into the same thing as mine, but I can complain! I have that right! Kinda...}))

((Is one of your animals a snow leopard?))

Miana looked at the boy who had walked up to her and talked to her. Not many people talked to her, so it was kind of nice. She put her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow. "in this dump? i doubt it.." she said to him. This place was not her first choice to go to school at or settle down for a little bit until she got a good job, but she had no choice.

Thomas grinned, "Hey, I live here." Maybe the hair color was less seaweedy and more grassy…

Alice nodded "I don't have any, that's another reason why they are overprotective of me"

Arren sighed,"yeah,"he looked down at the flooring of their house preferring carpet he did.He glanced up at the ceiling fan then at the floor again.He fidgeted and sipped on his water at times.Mostly silent though in deep thought.

Arren sighed,"yeah,"he looked down at the flooring of their house preferring carpet he did.He glanced up at the ceiling fan then at the floor again.He fidgeted and sipped on his water at times.Mostly silent though in deep thought.
Alice tried to think of something else to talk about with him

((Bravo! Very well done, LTC. May I have the cookie now, please?
  (づ。‿‿。)づ *Grabby hands* ))

((Thank you, and I love those grabby hands, so cute! *gives Silver the cockie*))

((What is this 'Lightbulb', you speak of? ^-^ You must speak a very funny language- all these 'Bulblights' and maneuvery 'Checkmate' things. Well that was what I added the space for, no? (No problem, maneuvery 'Bulblight' person who I'm assuming inhabits planet earth. No problem... ):D ))

It didn't take Skye too long to reach the end of the street with the pace she maintained. She got over the low wood fence easily, placing her hand on one of the posts to push up and then swing her legs over. Her bag was still strapped loosely to her back as she glanced back over her shoulder, then started to walk at a more leisurely pace toward the tall trees up ahead.

((I didn't mean them in particular, just boys in general can kinda odd. I guess I can't talk though, being me and all ;) [Sounds cool, though I'm afraid I wouldn't have a clue about any of that stuff. My family have never had anything like that. (Nice user, by the way C: )] I know, I was just joking :p I tend to exaggerate allot *Fact number three*))

(( You ok? O-O))

((Lightbulb refers to having an idea, have you ever seen old cartoons where a lightbulb appears over someone's head? But yes, me speaks the funny language of ludicrous babbling and befuddlement. {Good, no problemos here either, but I inhabit Pluto. Great wifi out here! :D ))

Jay pulled off the side of the narrow road he had turned up, and coasted down the grassy slope towards the woods. Once in the meadow at the bottom, he stopped, opened the front pocket of his backpack which hung on the handlebars of the bike. Jay then pulled off his sweat jacket and stuffed it in, zipping the pack closed and starting off towards the woods in front of him.

((You can talk as much as you want, we're a different kind of odd, and I think we can all agree that boys are odd. {no offense Chicken King! ;) } [My family doesn't do anything like it, I'm just into a few games. {Almost all of them are historical, which combines my love for history with my hankering for interactivity!} My family is certainly not into the newest tech and stuff though. I know you were joking and so was I, we both tend to exaggerate! :) ))

Back
Top Bottom