~*~The Shifting War - RP (Role Play)~*~

Mark looked back to her and frown "It's becoming rather clear that a lot of families don't tell their kids anything. None of the kids around here know the stories of our people."

~~~

Had she been wrong about him, was he not a shifter like she thought? Alice wondered as she looked towards him

Arren giggled and said,"Kitty kitty come out all ready I don't think shell bite you,"he looked under the bed.
---------
Zuri nodded and replied,"Story of my life."

((... What is it? X3))

Skyes eyes widened even further at the fact Jayden presented her, followed by the realization that she had just met one of her first fellow shifters. It all made sense now. It had been a human she had scented behind the rocks first, then he had sprung out from behind them in his animal form- his fox form- exclaiming he was not a fox. It had sounded completely weird to her before, but now Skye knew what he had meant. A small shiver of excitement and shock ran along her spine, and her hackles lay flat again. She tilted her head, eyes still wide, but now filled with curiosity instead of fear. "You were watching?" She asked with a small flick of her left ear.

((Nothing is impossible!!! *Fact number something*))

((IT'S CUTENESS! Um, I think it's a face with little arms...))

"No, no I wasn't watching you! I mean, well I did but..." Jayden started indignantly, he didn't want to sound creepy, because what he had done wasn't creepy, but saying 'yes, was watching you' would be downright creepy. "I came out here to shift, and then you showed up, and, ah, I froze." He continued in a calm, much more genuine tone, feeling quite stupid and trying to gather his convoluted thoughts as he went, "I didn't want you to think I'd followed you or something, but then you, ah, shifted, and you knew I was here, so, I, um, did what first came to mind..." Jay trailed off, thinking of how idiotic he must have looked when he jumped out, and how idiotic he must look right then. His tail and head drooped slightly as he lamely added, "Sorry."

((Uh! A fact number something! So fun...))

Arren giggled and said,"Kitty kitty come out all ready I don't think shell bite you,"he looked under the bed. Zuri nodded and replied,"Story of my life."
Alice listened to him call the cat, but didn't have much hope.

~~
Mark looked back to her and sighed "I'm beginning to think the only reason we know is cause our parents were the lorekeepers" He said then put his bag in the room "You hungry?" He asked as he headed for the kitchen

Alice listened to him call the cat, but didn't have much hope. 

~~

Mark looked back to her and sighed "I'm beginning to think the only reason we know is cause our parents were the lorekeepers" He said then put his bag in the room "You hungry?" He asked as he headed for the kitchen

Fine the cat can stay under the bed I guess she must be a cougar actually no I am betting on it.I should tell her more about turkeys maybe that will give her a hint."Fine stay there Isabelle,so do you like turkeys?"said Arren smiling.
-------------------
Zuri thought about it then replied after the comment of food,"No I am ok I ate this morning."

"Cool. I guess this place isn't as impressive, huh?" Thomas asked.

"Did I say something?" Will asked them.

The girls glanced at each other, each waiting for another to say something. Arwen had to keep herself from laughing; their faces were priceless.

(Ack sorry I didn't see that post, I've been meaning to reply even since you reminded me but haven't found time.)
Eli thought for a moment. "I think she's in my math class..." He said more or less to himself. "Probably...."

"Oh, okay..." Kevin said, closing his backpack, now that the papers were all shoved in it.

Fine the cat can stay under the bed I guess she must be a cougar actually no I am betting on it.I should tell her more about turkeys maybe that will give her a hint."Fine stay there Isabelle,so do you like turkeys?"said Arren smiling. Zuri thought about it then replied after the comment of food,"No I am ok I ate this morning."
"I guess so, I've never actually seen one before" Alice responded. She hadn't seen a live one before or after losing her sight. "I like the sound they make though" She added with a smile

~~
Mark glanced to her then to the clock, it was afternoon. (nearly suppertime I think). "Alright, if you're sure" He said and set about making himself a sandwich

"I guess so, I've never actually seen one before" Alice responded. She hadn't seen a live one before or after losing her sight. "I like the sound they make though" She added with a smile

~~

Mark glanced to her then to the clock, it was afternoon. (nearly suppertime I think). "Alright, if you're sure" He said and set about making himself a sandwich

Arren smiled wishing he could shift but he still was uncertain of her."Yes I like the noise too,"he said lightly.
--------------------
Zuri wasn't hungry after what had happened,she probably should eat but wasn't going too,she was stressed and tired."I am sure thank you though,"she said then looked around for a place to sit finding her way to their small kitchen with a little table.

Arren smiled wishing he could shift but he still was uncertain of her."Yes I like the noise too,"he said lightly. Zuri wasn't hungry after what had happened,she probably should eat but wasn't going too,she was stressed and tired."I am sure thank you though,"she said then looked around for a place to sit finding her way to their small kitchen with a little table.
Alice smiled then dipped her head and bit her lip. She had already told him she was a predator. Nervously she brushed her shoulder length hair back behind her ear again. If she was wrong...she shook her head and looked towards him again "You are the turkey." She said though there was a questioning tone to it.

~~~
Mark nodded and made his sandwich then glanced to Ari as she came in to make her own. "Ryan should be back soon"

Alice smiled then dipped her head and bit her lip. She had already told him she was a predator. Nervously she brushed her shoulder length hair back behind her ear again. If she was wrong...she shook her head and looked towards him again "You are the turkey." She said though there was a questioning tone to it. 

~~~
Mark nodded and made his sandwich then glanced to Ari as she came in to make her own. "Ryan should be back soon" 

Arren smiled and replied,"You took the hint."He sat on the edge of his bed.
---------------------
Zuri sat at the table she played with the stone she took every where with her she had a purse slung over her shoulder it was decent size too.In it withheld a couple hundred dollars she stole from her mother before leaving,and a switchblade knife,make up and a few other things.

Arren smiled and replied,"You took the hint."He sat on the edge of his bed. Zuri sat at the table she played with the stone she took every where with her she had a purse slung over her shoulder it was decent size too.In it withheld a couple hundred dollars she stole from her mother before leaving,and a switchblade knife,make up and a few other things.
Alice smiled and nodded "Are you True?" She asked as she found a seat on the bed beside him

~~~
Mark and Ari were soon sitting with her "What are you running from, if you don't mind me asking" Mark said then took a bite

Back
Top Bottom