~*~The Shifting War - RP (Role Play)~*~

(I'll respond to the other one…hang on just a bit {more}.)

"And now they're not talking to me. It's very offensive," Will muttered to her.

(…And then Alice ate him. The End!)

(Why thank you.)

"All my life," he said, shrugging, "And I guess you're perceptive, because yes, it's boring."
(lol)

(Mark went to bed)

Aril looked up and gave Zuri back the stone, standing to go over to Ryan "Hi Ryan, this is Zuri. She needs a place to stay" She said then stopped and stood beside him. "We had to wait for you to get back to say if she can or not" She added softly

Zuri took her stone and slid it into her pocket,she stood and walked over to meet Ryan."Hi,"she said with a light tone.

"Nice to meet you, Zuri. Ah, sure, you are welcome to stay." Ryan replied, slightly surprised, but not at all put off, he had once had seven people staying over, for a whole week! He smiled gently, glancing over to the rooms then back to the two young women, "There's only the one extra room, so you can take mine, Zuri, is that alright?"

((Ahhh, right X3))

Skyes eyes narrowed when Jayden started denying it, but relaxed and pricked her ears. It was no use getting worked up about that now, and anyway, she had just met another shifter! It just had to be him, though. She thought, her mind going back to the awkward moments that had followed school ending. "I noticed," Skye said dryly, a faint teasing glint in her eyes betraying the fact that she didn't really mean it. Not quite, anyway. She shifter her weight, adding, "It's fine," In a tone made slightly awkward by the rushed way it was spoken.

((WB -.- ))

((Yep! Completely.))

Jayden caught the slight glint in her amber eyes, and it, for that moment, gave him a spark of hope that, just maybe, she might actually like him as a person, or at least tolerate him, which would be better than nothing from any girl as far as he was concerned. But the insincere quality to her hurried words, 'it's fine', snuffed out that little spark almost as soon as it started. Jay looked around them awkwardly, what could he say now? They were both standing there, both foxes, where could they go from here?

"Um," Jayden started before he really had anything to say, but being quick on his feet, he found, well, something, "My Grandma is a, ah, shifter as well." Just as he said that, a new, slightly scary, thought came into his mind, and he blurted accusatorially, "Wait, are you True or Feral?!" Actually pointing his paw at her as if it were a hand, his eyes narrowed and his ears back warily.

((I'm sorry your brain is all WBed, I'm sure you'll be back to normal soon!))

((His character is fun to write. :p ))

"All my life," he said, shrugging, "And I guess you're perceptive, because yes, it's boring."
"yeeasssh...." she whispered, "all your life?" She hated staying in one place for more than 6 months, she couldn't imagine living in one place her whole life. Miana popped the last bite of her sandwich into her mouth.

(have they already exchanged names, i don't remember.)

"Nice to meet you, Zuri. Ah, sure, you are welcome to stay." Ryan replied, slightly surprised, but not at all put off, he had once had seven people staying over, for a whole week! He smiled gently, glancing over to the rooms then back to the two young women, "There's only the one extra room, so you can take mine, Zuri, is that alright?"

"That would be fine,"said Zuri with a smile.Wow she is very kind.I am not so generous but,people have given me good reason not to be.

"That would be fine,"said Zuri with a smile.Wow she is very kind.I am not so generous but,people have given me good reason not to be.
Arren walked slowly and once they got downstairs he walked into the kitchen still slow so he wasn't making her walk too fast.
Ari smiled then glanced to the bedroom "Oh, Mark wanted to be woken when you got home" She said then went to get her twin. She paused at the door and looked back "Did you hear from Zack?"

~~
Alice walked beside him, more confident on the flat floor than on the stairs. She stepped a little closer to nudge his shoulder with a smile "Hey, I was running before, remember?" She had recognized the careful walk for what it was now that they were on regular floor again.

ame: Jesse Alexander
Allegian : hunter
Animal: (If Shifter.)
Personality: Quiet. Rough. Very sarcastic. Loves hanging out with like minded people. Distrust men because of an abusive home.
Crush: none yet
Picture/Description:

History: Was born into a poor home. Her father beat her and her mother hated her. She grew up on her own, as a result she is a tomboy and hates the fancy things in life.
Username: Beaky buzzard
Other:

Back
Top Bottom