The Slash of Battle-/-A Warriors Cats RP(Members needed)

Quote:Ravenpaw sat erect as the thorn barrier rustled.She gasped at what she saw.

~

Smokepaw padded into camp carrying two mice and a vole in her jaws
Rainpaw leapt in font of her, "Filthy little piece of crow-food, you don't deserve to live here." he hissed, so only she could hear.Smokepaw snorted and flicked his head with her tail and stalked pass him and sat down next to her mother and grabbed a few pices of kill and padded off to the elders den, passing Featherpaw and Ravenpaw on the way.

~

Ravenpaw hissed at her.Rainpaw clawed at her tail as she passed and trotted quickly back out of camp to hunt.

~

"I'll slash her ears off when we're hunting together, then blame it on a fox." Featherpaw meowed as Smokepaw passed.Smokepaw came back and tucked into a vole.

~

Ravenpaw shook her head,"No, it'll just cause more trouble"she murmured."I don't care how much trouble it causes. I'm slashing her ears off." Featherpaw meowed in an undertone, then turned to Smokepaw "Hi! Smokepaw!" she greeted her kindly.Smokepaw looked up at her,"hello Featherpaw!"she greeted back, her tone friendly as ever.

"Getting friendly with her." Featherpaw whispered out of the corner of her mouth to Ravenpaw, "Come join us!" the silver she-cat meowed to Smokepaw.

Quote:Ravenpaw sat erect as the thorn barrier rustled.She gasped at what she saw.

~

Rainpaw leapt in font of her, "Filthy little piece of crow-food, you don't deserve to live here." he hissed, so only she could hear.Smokepaw snorted and flicked his head with her tail and stalked pass him and sat down next to her mother and grabbed a few pices of kill and padded off to the elders den, passing Featherpaw and Ravenpaw on the way.

~

Ravenpaw hissed at her.Rainpaw clawed at her tail as she passed and trotted quickly back out of camp to hunt.

~

"I'll slash her ears off when we're hunting together, then blame it on a fox." Featherpaw meowed as Smokepaw passed.Smokepaw came back and tucked into a vole.

~

Ravenpaw shook her head,"No, it'll just cause more trouble"she murmured."I don't care how much trouble it causes. I'm slashing her ears off." Featherpaw meowed in an undertone, then turned to Smokepaw "Hi! Smokepaw!" she greeted her kindly.Smokepaw looked up at her,"hello Featherpaw!"she greeted back, her tone friendly as ever.

"Getting friendly with her." Featherpaw whispered out of the corner of her mouth to Ravenpaw, "Come join us!" the silver she-cat meowed to Smokepaw.
Ravenpaw odder and watched as Smokepaw trotted over. ~ Smokepaw quickly padded over and sat down next to them.(GTG)

Quote: Rainpaw leapt in font of her, "Filthy little piece of crow-food, you don't deserve to live here." he hissed, so only she could hear.
Smokepaw snorted and flicked his head with her tail and stalked pass him and sat down next to her mother and grabbed a few pices of kill and padded off to the elders den, passing Featherpaw and Ravenpaw on the way.

~

Ravenpaw hissed at her. Rainpaw clawed at her tail as she passed and trotted quickly back out of camp to hunt.

~

"I'll slash her ears off when we're hunting together, then blame it on a fox." Featherpaw meowed as Smokepaw passed. Smokepaw came back and tucked into a vole.

~

Ravenpaw shook her head,"No, it'll just cause more trouble"she murmured. "I don't care how much trouble it causes. I'm slashing her ears off." Featherpaw meowed in an undertone, then turned to Smokepaw "Hi! Smokepaw!" she greeted her kindly. Smokepaw looked up at her,"hello Featherpaw!"she greeted back, her tone friendly as ever.

"Getting friendly with her." Featherpaw whispered out of the corner of her mouth to Ravenpaw, "Come join us!" the silver she-cat meowed to Smokepaw. Ravenpaw odder and watched as Smokepaw trotted over.
~
Smokepaw quickly padded over and sat down next to them.(GTG)
(OK, bye!)

Quote: Rainpaw leapt in font of her, "Filthy little piece of crow-food, you don't deserve to live here." he hissed, so only she could hear.
Smokepaw snorted and flicked his head with her tail and stalked pass him and sat down next to her mother and grabbed a few pices of kill and padded off to the elders den, passing Featherpaw and Ravenpaw on the way.

~

Ravenpaw hissed at her. Rainpaw clawed at her tail as she passed and trotted quickly back out of camp to hunt.

~

"I'll slash her ears off when we're hunting together, then blame it on a fox." Featherpaw meowed as Smokepaw passed. Smokepaw came back and tucked into a vole.

~

Ravenpaw shook her head,"No, it'll just cause more trouble"she murmured. "I don't care how much trouble it causes. I'm slashing her ears off." Featherpaw meowed in an undertone, then turned to Smokepaw "Hi! Smokepaw!" she greeted her kindly. Smokepaw looked up at her,"hello Featherpaw!"she greeted back, her tone friendly as ever.

"Getting friendly with her." Featherpaw whispered out of the corner of her mouth to Ravenpaw, "Come join us!" the silver she-cat meowed to Smokepaw. Ravenpaw odder and watched as Smokepaw trotted over.
~
Smokepaw quickly padded over and sat down next to them.(GTG)
"So, what did Hollyfur teach you when you were hunting?" Featherpaw asked conversationally.
~
Rainpaw padded back into camp and came over to them, sitting farthest away from Smokepaw.

[quote name="vachick15" url="/t/1145060/the-slash-of-battle-a-warriors-cats-rp-members-needed/180#post_17944917"][quote name="Cluckcluck1215" url="/t/1145060/the-slash-of-battle-a-warriors-cats-rp-members-needed/180#post_17937660"]

[quote name="vachick15" url="/t/1145060/the-slash-of-battle-a-warriors-cats-rp-members-needed/180#post_17937652"]

[quote name="Cluckcluck1215" url="/t/1145060/the-slash-of-battle-a-warriors-cats-rp-members-needed/170#post_17937629"]

[quote name="vachick15" url="/t/1145060/the-slash-of-battle-a-warriors-cats-rp-members-needed/170#post_17937599"]

"Aparently, she doesn't care about that." Featherpaw meowed to Ravenpaw, "I'm still confused at how she's doing it!"

(OK!)

Ravenpaw sat erect as the thorn barrier rustled.She gasped at what she saw.

~

Rainpaw leapt in font of her, "Filthy little piece of crow-food, you don't deserve to live here." he hissed, so only she could hear.

~

Ravenpaw hissed at her.

Rainpaw clawed at her tail as she passed and trotted quickly back out of camp to hunt.

~

"I'll slash her ears off when we're hunting together, then blame it on a fox." Featherpaw meowed as Smokepaw passed.

Smokepaw came back and tucked into a vole.

~

Ravenpaw shook her head,"No, it'll just cause more trouble"she murmured.

"I don't care how much trouble it causes. I'm slashing her ears off." Featherpaw meowed in an undertone, then turned to Smokepaw "Hi! Smokepaw!" she greeted her kindly.[/quote]
Smokepaw looked up at her,"hello Featherpaw!"she greeted back, her tone friendly as ever.[/quote]

"Getting friendly with her." Featherpaw whispered out of the corner of her mouth to Ravenpaw, "Come join us!" the silver she-cat meowed to Smokepaw.[/quote]
Ravenpaw odder and watched as Smokepaw trotted over.

~

Smokepaw quickly padded over and sat down next to them.(GTG)[/quote]
"So, what did Hollyfur teach you when you were hunting?" Featherpaw asked conversationally.
~
Rainpaw padded back into camp and came over to them, sitting farthest away from Smokepaw.
[/quote]
"Uh"Smokepaw stared at her?"Oh!How to uh, Catch a mouse"she said.She pointed her tail to her two mice near the fresh kill pile.

~

~

~

~

Smokepaw quickly padded over and sat down next to them.(GTG) "So, what did Hollyfur teach you when you were hunting?" Featherpaw asked conversationally.
~
Rainpaw padded back into camp and came over to them, sitting farthest away from Smokepaw. "Uh"Smokepaw stared at her?"Oh!How to uh, Catch a mouse"she said.She pointed her tail to her two mice near the fresh kill pile.
"Intresting," Featherpaw mewed, she didn't want to seem too nosey, so she didn't ask anymore questions.

I already read it again. IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIHATESMOKEPAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD

Back
Top Bottom