The Society of Truth, an RP

"Introvert overwhelm, most likely," he said with a lazy grin. "She does that sometimes."

(Thanks @Anne_02, I'll try!)
She laughed quietly “I guess your right. Well I think I’m going to head to bed” she said looking at Liana, “night little sis” Liana smiled hugging her, Tara hugged her back, it was still awkward though. She walked Liana to the door, “goodnight Calder, tell Alina I say goodnight as well. Good night mark and Millie” she waved to them. Tara shut the door after her sister left “well I’m going to head to bed, night guys, night Calder” she smiled at him

She laughed quietly “I guess your right. Well I think I’m going to head to bed” she said looking at Liana, “night little sis” Liana smiled hugging her, Tara hugged her back, it was still awkward though. She walked Liana to the door, “goodnight Calder, tell Alina I say goodnight as well. Good night mark and Millie” she waved to them. Tara shut the door after her sister left “well I’m going to head to bed, night guys, night Calder” she smiled at him
Calder gave a quick nod as Liana left and then met Tara's eyes. "Can I speak to you for a second?"

(Gah! I stopped getting notifications again!)

Elsie pulled open the door, not wanting to wake anyone. She walked into the kitchen, grabbing a roll and a piece of cheese. She carried it over to the window seat, and watched the birds fly from tree top to tree top.

Back
Top Bottom