~The Song of Night and Dread of Day~ The RP(Role Play)

Rider looks at The other wild dogs face and asks "why does your face look so straight forward/evil?" and it said "I am old and sick. I meed to squint too merely see something. "Hatchet asks "Ready (Dusty) to avenge yourself and do the right thing before death?"Dusty said "Yes, let us search for amara." Rider helps The straggling Dusty along as Hatchet leads the way to the center of the territory.

(Since Nickyknack left in a pointless rage, what will the ranks become!? You also will need a new mate. I can (or you can) make a new character to help move along the rp)

(I behaved badly and would like to apologize to the offended member. Jemima, I am truly sorry for my outburst of rude behavior. If Anna will have me back, I would like to return to this rp. )
Thanks :D This is really nice and respectful. I know I would take you back.(my names Jenna btw XD but I dont mind) Thanks again! :)) ;) :D

Hatchet ducked her tail as she walked over to Narfary and Said "N-Narfary(my iPod try's to change your name to Margaret XD) I need to tell you something and I am ok with whatever course if action meets your fancy."

Back
Top Bottom