~The Song of Night and Dread of Day~ The RP(Role Play)

Hatchet said "Thanks a ton Narfary... for understanding. Oh and yes , you may meet the pup. I never learned her true name, but I named her Narnia, after my mom." Hatcher trotted over to some low bushes, and grabbed a pup by the scruff of the neck. She brought it up to Narfary and said "Here she is!" The pup is mostly colored in brown, but has a slight tinge of orange, and a lot of orange on her face and neck.

(Hi! I responded to dead air. Because the post was charged and Hatchet ran off. So I'm not sure what to do.
idunno.gif
)

I deleted that portion ;) Sorry I did it a little late

Hatchet said "Thanks a ton Narfary... for understanding. Oh and yes , you may meet the pup. I never learned her true name, but I named her Narnia, after my mom." Hatcher trotted over to some low bushes, and grabbed a pup by the scruff of the neck. She brought it up to Narfary and said "Here she is!" The pup is mostly colored in brown, but has a slight tinge of orange, and a lot of orange on her face and neck. 

Narfary smiled down at the pup. "Hello, Narnia. What a beautiful name you have." He the got down on the ground, to be on eye level with her. He nuzzled her neck affectionately. He then smiled proudly at Hatchet. "You well do good by her, I just know it." He then smiled.

Sorry I do not know what is open or not, maybe PM ducky 13 and ask her, I don't think she is on though.... I got to gallop! See ya later fellow role players!

Back
Top Bottom