The "STORE" needs some SERIOUS "overhauling" !!!

Junkmanme

Songster
12 Years
Mar 11, 2007
Near Gallup, New Mexico
good idea ( small "g" small "idea"... )

It DOESN'T WORK !!!

Re-THINK !!!

and just WHY is it "necessary" to "sign-in" DIFFERENTLY ??? ( dumb idea, perhaps? )

WHEN You are TRYING to SELL something...you want to make that "purchase" as SIMPLE and EASY as possible.

CLOSE THE "STORE"....until you have a MANAGER who knows HOW to do BUSINESS !!!

It ain't good.

-Junkmanme-

For security and technical reasons we don't tie in our user system from our community to the store. We are sorry that people can't use their BYC login to make purchases in our store, but we did work hard to build a storewhich lets you checkout without having to create an account.

You mentioned the store "DOESN'T WORK !!!" While this may be the case for you, hundreds of peeps are using the store without problem. That being the case, please email our store ([email protected]) with specifics on what areas you're having trouble with and we'll work to help you and your specific needs.

For security and technical reasons we don't tie in our user system from our community to the store. We are sorry that people can't use their BYC login to make purchases in our store, but we did work hard to build a storewhich lets you checkout without having to create an account.

You mentioned the store "DOESN'T WORK !!!" While this may be the case for you, hundreds of peeps are using the store without problem. That being the case, please email our store ([email protected]) with specifics on what areas you're having trouble with and we'll work to help you and your specific needs.
Thank you Nifty-Chicken,

I, for one, appreciate the added security---(although when I bought the Dummies book--I didn't realize that was the double sign on reason)--
You do a great job (pat on the back) and the forum is so helpful to so many-- You really created something Amazing! :O)

Actually you don't have to sign in at all.

We have a very simple guest check out because our valued customers wanted a way to checkout without having to sign in to make a purchase.

If you are having difficulty with our guest check out process, please let us know, because we are more than happy to assist you in making your purchase.

Back
Top Bottom