the story of wally and his girls! NEW CHAPTER

wildriverswolf90

Songster
8 Years
Aug 4, 2011
polk county, NC
i, my name is wally and I'm a 3 week old buff orpington! I want to tell you about my life.…. I'm hatchery chick and we all know how that begins…struggle out of egg, get thrown in box, go on long trip, end up in cold building with other boxes, go on another ride, end up at new home. So after my journey from the hatchery me and 7 hens are put into big contianers, the human puts down a jar of sweet water, we drink and then FINALLY the human brings food! I rush to fill my crop, but then I remember I'm a rooster and behave as such, a quitely call the little girls to eat first! After dinner we are so tired we collaspe under the warm red glow. A week goes by in this manner eat drink sleep repeat! Then 1 afternoon the human brings in a new box, I wonder what's inside…….

Last edited:
*chapter 2*
I came to learn that our human had fallen victim to chicken math.! Slowly the human introduced the new chicks: 5 cochins 2 more buff orps and to my horror the human unleashed two EE roosters.! /
sad.png
well I knew I had to show them who was boss, so I swiftly land a hard peck on their heads. I then led the 7 new pullets to the feeder. One tiny black cochin didn't move. She stayed where the human had put her down and shivered. She wouldn't drink or even tell me her name. Hoped she would feel better. I spent much of this day following the 2 new EEs around and pecking them every 5 second; they are really annoying! Then it was time to watch the older girls learn to dust bath, I just loved watching them fluff and wriggle around!! After bath time and the EEs had a chest bumbing contest. I won easliy of course and got to impress my girls! I was sleepy now and decided to head for the roost, until a saw that tiny black cochin all alone. I went and snuggled up with her and we drifted off to dreamland……but in the morning began a frantic search as the little black cochin was nowhere to be found……………………………………………………well do ya'll like it?

Back
Top Bottom