The Sussex thread!

I'm not an expert but, I don't recall my SS looking like that. This is her as a chick and an EE.
Thank you for replying! I think I've gathered from poking around at pics on the Welsummer thread and talking with some peeps on another thread that my two are EE's ;)

Thank you for replying! I think I've gathered from poking around at pics on the Welsummer thread and talking with some peeps on another thread that my two are EE's
wink.png

You're welcome!

And actually now they're thinking not an EE lol! My head is spinning ;) Either way I know that these two chicks are NOT an SS or a Wellie and probably NOT an EE, so time will tell I guess. It's kind of like waiting to find out the sex of your baby until it's born ;P

And actually now they're thinking not an EE lol! My head is spinning
wink.png
Either way I know that these two chicks are NOT an SS or a Wellie and probably NOT an EE, so time will tell I guess. It's kind of like waiting to find out the sex of your baby until it's born ;P

Hmmm. You're probably right on the waiting.. What about Wyandotte? Did you try those experts?

I know this may be a shot in the dark but does anyone have any POL hens for sale. I'm just looking for 4-5. I'm in Iowa but am willing to travel

Back
Top Bottom