THE SWAP THREAD "APRIL"

Its a surprise swap.... so nope
big_smile.png
wink.png

That is the way it should work Lacey, but they don't call me sometimes and they have been known to put the box in my mailbox on it's side or however it will fit. So it is important that I have an idea. I have already discussed it with siz, so no problems I hope.

Marie

Quote:
Hey Marie!

Sorry that they do that! That stinks!
I have only had that happen once and that was because I forgot to have my # put on the box. My PO people are AMAZING! I am VERY fortunate!!

~Lacey

Also, I *will* want to join, but I can't conciously add myself yet until I get my March eggs out. Any suggestions on how to beat my girls into submissive laying??
big_smile.png
I mean they are all still mating, so I know as soon as the little hookers start laying the fertility will still be good, but it's like they've taken a week long vacation & forgot to leave ME notice about it!
sad.png

I am this time too. You all have made me a swap junky! Do we know the date we will be getting are partners names? That way I can plan on not selling that week.
Shelly

i will say the 16th....or 17th :DOR does everyone wanna move up the cut off that so we have more time to get eggs out?how about the cut off be the 11th?let me know if this will work better

How about the 13th ? That is a Sunday and that would give us time to pack the boxes and get them out on Monday. (for those of us who like to get them right out.
big_smile.png
)

Shelly

Back
Top Bottom