THE SWAP THREAD "APRIL"

I haven ever done a swap before, so how does it work? And am I able to get some khaki cambell eggs? Can they go in the same bator as a chicken egg?

I am new to this it sounds like fun. Its like christmas you have no idea what you are going to get. lol I am in sending e-mail right now.

Quote:
All the info you really need is on the 1st page. You can request waterfowl eggs...you can't specify what breed though...the whole point is it's a suprise. For instance I have rouen ducks, so I give those 'waterfowl' and ask for "large purebred chickens" in return so I could get Plymouth Rocks, RIRs, Barnevelders, Cochins, the list goes on & on. I could also get 6 of 1 breed or 3 of 1 and 3 of another....
Does that help at all?
Kristi

Yeah!! My eggs arrive safely in Alaska today (only took 2 days!) so now I get to join!
yippiechickie.gif

Wait Wait Wait!!!!!!!!! I have had chickens for 5 years and currently have 40 but I have sold at least 20 in the last couple weeks but my parents are dead set against ducks!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad:I am so mad. So I will have to settle for purebred bantams [I am sending purebred bantams]. Again, can I do two swaps? Purebred bantams for purebred bantams and purebred large fowl for purebred large fowl or not?

Back
Top Bottom