THE SWAP THREAD "APRIL"

Quote:
wink.png

I sent out 7 pure bantam eggs, and I got 6 little white pure bantam eggs!! Already in the bator. Anyone with the same last name as Bucky Covington..........

Quote:
Hey, ya'll! I got a request from my swap buddy...

Leslie needs extra prayers. Her hubby has pneumonia and his leg is still infected and will have to have further surgery (amputation).
She asked that I let everyone know that she could use all the prayers we can send.

Sorry swap buddy-whom ever you are. She sent me an email-but it may have gone in my junk folder that gets emptied daily, so she will resend. If you haven't gotten eggs yet, sorry-I will try and get them out very soon!

He he next year I may have some geese eggs to send people as a surprise, lol (I am hatching out sebbies, american blue, hopefully some shetland and poms!)

Last edited:
Quote:
Hey, ya'll! I got a request from my swap buddy...

Leslie needs extra prayers. Her hubby has pneumonia and his leg is still infected and will have to have further surgery (amputation).
She asked that I let everyone know that she could use all the prayers we can send.

Holy poultry! that is just horrible. Poor Leslie and hubby, prayers on the way.

I sent mine out to 46528 yesterday, I hope they arrive in one piece!

Frazzled, I got them today! What a nice suprise. They are different colored than my eggs....
I wonder......
woot.gif

THANX!​

Back
Top Bottom