THE SWAP THREAD "APRIL"

I'm excited to see how the next swap goes...I think it looks very promising and think everyone will be much happier. (Not that I have been unhappy at all)

well on a more pleasant note
big_smile.png
I have had my BOs in the bator for a little over a week now and they look great so next swap someone will have cute little buff babies!!!!
Marie I am truly sorry for the headache this month but i will promise you will be on the top of the list if you wanna give it a 3rd try LOL I have not had any luck with any of the swaps... the last one i got 4 to hatch and within a couple days they were all dead
hit.gif
one looked like it was trying to swim then next day died could it have been Marek's?

Sorry to hear about your babies. I know nothing about that disease, sorry. I hope you get a better hatch next time. I had a great hatch for Feb. (100% hatch from muddler6, bantam cochins) The eggs from march were great too. I have 7 babies (a couple are silkie x cochin, the rest appear to be full??) But great hatches either way. I don't get that great from bought eggs, so can't complain there. I know that you did the best you could on the swap and please know that I do not hold anything against you. I just bowed out, and it was not quite as graceful as I hoped. But I will think about the next one, ok? I lost my job so not sure how much hatching I will be doing and not sure if I will have eggs available. If I have eggs but don't need eggs right then, I may do it anyway and just ask that my shipment be held. Anyway, thanks for your offer, you are a sweetheart.

Marie

OK folks there are lots that have not gotten eggs yet I hope they are in the mail!!!!!!!
melt2.gif

Back
Top Bottom