THE SWAP THREAD "APRIL"

I got my eggs late, but I defnitely have 5 happy little turkey embryos in the bator
yippiechickie.gif

equibling, sorry I missed that post about the buttercups!!

looking forward to whatever you send.

I sent 9 out for my partner yesterday, sorry so late, the tornados and storms last week had everyone quit laying!

NH 03447

M

Quote:
How're those eggs doing? You know, I got to thinking about it and *some* of the browns will be pure as will the smallish semi-bantam looking ones (if I sent those....can't remember if I did or not).

Quote:
Corey--I got them, THANKS! 5 made it--and the 6th was cracked very slightly--I tried to open it as carefully as I could but it was wrapped so tightly that I ended up completely smashing it to bits!
sad.png
barnie.gif

The others rested overnight & were put in the 'bator this morning--thanks!!!
hugs.gif

Oops, I guess there is such a thing as too much bubble wrap. Let me know how they do.
smile.png

Hey--I candled them again last night and all FIVE have got babies in there!
wee.gif

Thanks again! I'm excited about them hatching!

Quote:
How're those eggs doing? You know, I got to thinking about it and *some* of the browns will be pure as will the smallish semi-bantam looking ones (if I sent those....can't remember if I did or not).

The eggs looked great the last time I candled them. I am on day 20 so I'll let you know what happens on Thursday. I am so excited, if they hatch it will be my first. They last eggs I put in developed fully but then died for some reason.

I've got 4 little chicks that have hatched from my April secret swap eggs. They sent me 8 but 1 broke in the box on the way...I set 7, but 2 ended up being clear. 5 looked great, and 4 of them have hatched. They are black on top and light underneath with light faces too...no feathers on legs or feet. Does anyone know what they are? I'll add pics soon, and I'll try to find my PM from my partner and ask them what they are too.
Cute is all I know!
Lisa

I have 5 babies growing in my eggs! No body has come foward to say they got eggs from me in NH......anybody?

Back
Top Bottom