THE SWAP THREAD "June"

I agree with you Kristi about not having one in July. It will be so hot and shipping is hard enough on the eggs as it is. Your doing a great job so far.

Tiffany

Quote:
Don't you have enough chickens by now???
(I type, as I think about the hens in the coop, the babies in the brooder, the eggs in the bator, more eggs on the way, and an aggravated DH)

Quote:
Don't you have enough chickens by now???
(I type, as I think about the hens in the coop, the babies in the brooder, the eggs in the bator, more eggs on the way, and an aggravated DH)

Oh believe me I do have enough eggs and chickens!! I am not entering this months swap, just helping out if needed.

My Dh is not aggravated "yet".....
gig.gif

Barnyard is my backup b/c sometime this month I will *hopefully* be going in for a gallbladder removal, but it probably is best just to go ahead & post one bulletin that says who all has who so there are no questions, but I won't post addresses of course on board, those will only go in private to email accounts.

Just want to *bump* this as we already have great feedback, but it's headed on over to page 2, and while most people are already matched up, there are still a couple w/specific requests who aren't matched yet...

Back
Top Bottom