THE SWAP THREAD "June"

pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif

So excited!!!!

I'm new to the egg swap but I was just wondering if you send 12 eggs does that mean you get 12 in return or are you only guaranteed 6 eggs. Also how soon will we know what kinds of eggs will we be getting? Are we going to be paired with ppl close to where we live to reduce shipping cost, or how does that work? Sorry for so many questions but I've not done this before.

Quote:
#1: Ok, no one mentioned how many eggs they were sending to me, so you are only guaranteed 6...BUT since everyone in this swap will know who their partners are you are more than welcome to contact them about sending more eggs, BUT since you aren't sending eggs to the person who is sending you eggs I don't know how well it will go over.
#2: The only thing secret about this swap anymore is the type of egg you are getting...however it is your business if you want to enquire as to what type it is.
#3: You are all being paired based on your wants...I can not possibly pair you base on your distance as well.
Questions are not a problem
smile.png

Well, I have held off because I have not had good hatch rates here on shipped eggs lately. I think I will just wait until fall. It is so hot here maybe that is why I am not sure. I hope everyone has a great swap though. Sounds like it will be great!

Marie

I totally understand Marie. It's getting killer hot here in Tx...I won't be suprised when it hits 100 b/c it already feels like it for sure.

Back
Top Bottom