THE SWAP THREAD "MARCH"

Sending an email. Mine are finally laying
jumpy.gif

Quote:
It will depend on what other people want. For now, I would prefer to do one swap per person. When I get a little better at this, then we can think about doing multiple swaps. Thanks.

Quote:
In the interest of fairness, you need to be sure your eggs are fertile before you send them. You really only need to incubate a few for a week or so to tell if they are fertile, or there is a sticky in another forum on how to tell if your un-incubated eggs are fertile. One way or another, you need to be sure. Thanks
smile.png

Quote:
In the interest of fairness, you need to be sure your eggs are fertile before you send them. You really only need to incubate a few for a week or so to tell if they are fertile, or there is a sticky in another forum on how to tell if your un-incubated eggs are fertile. One way or another, you need to be sure. Thanks
smile.png

Oh definitely! BUT what I was wondering was if I could buy them from someone else to have them shipped to my swap partner if I didn't have fertile eggs at that point. (Which I won't now anyway b/c my hen went broody and won't give any up.
wink.png
)

I think I'm going to sit this one out, though since I have a ton going on at the moment. Thanks!
smile.png

Quote:
I would say no to that. I know it may seem like there are a lot of restrictions that are being imposed, but it's all in the best interest of the people involved. If they aren't your eggs, you really have no control over them.

Do you only have one hen?

ksacres did u get the email for this swap i sent you one i want in to .. even with .... oh you know ..

Back
Top Bottom