The Tetra Tint thread.. (Photos, info) ❤

Pics
I have not been around much summer is in full swing! But I just wanted to share. I got my first egg today!!! I think it was one of the tetras. Its at 17 weeks and its light cream colored I was so excited!

My egg next to a store bought large white

i was just wondering if anyone had gotten a true confirmation on pullet or roo. eggs vs crowing. if I lived closer to anyone with a roo i would have taken him. Cadeschicks looks like a pullet. MineAlways congrats. i was so eggcited with my girls first eggs cause i thought for sure they were all roos. Well for my self i had one that decided to go broody(wish i would had videoed it all puffed up and clucky) and one that one lays when she feels like it.
So keeps us all posted with the outcomes. and good luck.

I pewrsonal dont see any roo's here.
Both of my girls have HUGE combs and waddles that have been red for the longest time. (and Billy Joel Longest time song just popped in my head haha
yippiechickie.gif
)

I really cant think back to any girl Tetra tint on this thread. Even Tetra (the chicken) people were saying that she was a roo but she started laying. I was starting to think these guys might be sex linked or something?
hu.gif

ok, allow me to show you my roo. ive shown him before, but since you havent seen any roos then you must not have seen my pictures.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom