the things kids say

When my oldest son was about 5ish he was sitting next to me playing with my hair. I said "hey kid, while you are there pull out the grey ones". He said "I don't see any grey hairs mom" then turned to his father and said "I am sure glad she didn't ask me to pull the white ones!".
th.gif

When my son was around 4, I had very long hair that I usually wore up in a pony tail. We were walking into the post office when we passed a young gentleman with a ponytail down to the middle of his back. My son looks up at me, and in the loudest voice possible says"Mommy why does that boy have lady hair?"!!!
lol.png

One night when my brother was real young, he was walking towards the phone to call our grandmother and before he got there my mother asked him to call the cat in, so he walks to the door, opens it and yells 259-9...

our grandmothers phone number...lol

When my son was 2 we were visting some friends. When we got out of the car he spit pop on the sidewalk. I told not to do that. He did it again and I told him to stop or he was going to get into trouble. He looked at me and held his hands up and said. You didn't bring a flyswat too bad.
Chris

When my now almost 40yo twin boys were about to start their first year of school, they told they couldn't go.

I asked why? They told me they couldn't go because they didn't know how to read and write.

OK, I have one. Last year at age 33, I decide to go back to college to finish my degree. I take DD (5 at the time) with me to the Admissions office to sign up for classes.

There is a line of 6-8 young men (early 20's) in front of us. The room was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

DD looks around and in her loudest voice says "Mommy, which one's my dad?" I wanted to crawl under something and hide.
barnie.gif
gig.gif

lol my sister asked my dad once "Can a shower ever get so hot it starts a fire?"

ROFLMAO LOL OMG LOL
gig.gif
lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Back
Top Bottom