The thread where chickentrain's posts TWD stuff

I am obsessed with the walking dead. If you know me, you know that.

Now my favorite characters are moslty the "bad guys" but I see the good in them..

Jadis/Anne & Negan are my favorites

Followed by Judith, Abraham, Carol, Maggie, and ofc Daryl

The story line has gotten a LITTLE BIT repetative.. everything is fine and then OH NO BAD GUYS.. but season 10 was SO GOOD!! I love all the new characters (aka princess, she reminds me a lot of myself). It was such a good season. I cannot WAIT for season 11, even though I'll cry because its the last season.

BUT I AM ALSO EXITED TO SEE RICKS NEW MOVIE!

and I'll sign off for the night with this:

The Walking Dead Quotes - MagicalQuote.jpeg

I enjoy TWD too. However, I did not really like this season, haven't even seen all the episodes. I'm just blah about it lately. The early seasons were really good! I feel like they are making season 1 mistakes. Carol following Alpha into the mine thing, really? Carol would never fall for that. And Michonne has not been a good mother, she literally ran away from her kids, depending on other people to raise them. Just doesn't seem very realistic to me. And there is no reason Neegan should still be alive. My favorite characters are Daryl and Judith. She is such a bad ass!

I enjoy TWD too. However, I did not really like this season, haven't even seen all the episodes. I'm just blah about it lately. The early seasons were really good! I feel like they are making season 1 mistakes. Carol following Alpha into the mine thing, really? Carol would never fall for that. And Michonne has not been a good mother, she literally ran away from her kids, depending on other people to raise them. Just doesn't seem very realistic to me. And there is no reason Neegan should still be alive. My favorite characters are Daryl and Judith. She is such a bad ass!

Oh but I love Negan! They are for sure making rookie mistakes, but I don't care. I follow along for my favorite characters. A few episodes in season 10 where meh.. I think Michonne is just desperate to find Rick.. although why isn't rick and michonnes kid ever on screen? he's so cute..

Back
Top Bottom