<^> The Three Tribes<^> ~Native American Indian RP: Join today!

(I'll send the forms soon. :3)

A tall, muscular white stallion galloped into the middle of the Comache's camp and let out a loud whinny as he reared up.

<3ChickenForever :

Quote:
"I'd be very thankful,"

Beaveheart looked at Dancers body for any scars or damage done. "Girl, you should cone live with us. I wonder what happened to you."​

The wasn't a mark on her.

Quote:
"Who are you, and why are you here?" growled Night, his muscles tensing.

He pinned his ears and pawed at the ground at the sight of another stallion. "I am here because the soldiers set me free after I was claimed untamable. And I have no name," he said in a cold-hearted tone of voice.

Quote:
"Who are you, and why are you here?" growled Night, his muscles tensing.

He pinned his ears and pawed at the ground at the sight of another stallion. "I am here because the soldiers set me free after I was claimed untamable. And I have no name," he said in a cold-hearted tone of voice.

The stallion pinned his ears, "If you cannot contain yourself then you are not welcome here."

Quote:
Beaveheart looked at Dancers body for any scars or damage done. "Girl, you should cone live with us. I wonder what happened to you."

I know... Lol she was just looking to make sure there wasnt any.

Quote:

The stallion pinned his ears, "If you cannot contain yourself then you are not welcome here."

"I can contain myself, but around strangers who could do... who knows what... I don't think so," he said. "Anyway, this place looked pretty nice to me and I would appreciate it if you would accept me."

Last edited:
Quote:

"I can contain myself, but around strangers who could do... who knows what... I don't think so."

"Strangers," he snarled "Your the stranger entering my territory."

<3ChickenForever :

Quote:

I know... Lol she was just looking to make sure there wasnt any.​

I know,
wink.png

Quote:
"I can contain myself, but around strangers who could do... who knows what... I don't think so."

"Strangers," he snarled "Your the stranger entering my territory."

"Your territory?" he snorted, pinning his ears further back. "This is our territory. You sure don't act very native to me. Besides, I don't care if I'm currently a stranger, even if I were to enter without making a big scene I still would have been unknown. Just, accept me into this tribe. Out of all of the rest it seemed to be the best."

Back
Top Bottom