<^> The Three Tribes<^> ~Native American Indian RP: Join today!

<3ChickenForever :

Quote:
She reached her head down again to graze.

He did the same.​

After she finished, she bedded down in the grass. Laying her head on the ground.

Quote:
He did the same.

After she finished, she bedded down in the grass. Laying her head on the ground.

Spirit did the same and looked up at the stars, "Aren't they beautiful?" He asked.

<3ChickenForever :

Quote:

Spirit did the same and looked up at the stars, "Aren't they beautiful?" He asked.​

"Quite,"

Quote:
Spirit did the same and looked up at the stars, "Aren't they beautiful?" He asked.

"Quite,"

He smiled and admired the stars.

Quote:
(Just to make more sense if you didn't get the reference, many Native American tribes believed that the land that they lived on was shared by them and all of the other residents of the land, no matter who.
tongue.png
So that's why he said that the land was theirs, not just Night's.
wink.png
)

"I am worthy, and I can work for you in order to be accepted into this herd. So long as I am treated like a living being..." he said.

(Maybe the people, but the stallion still believes its his
tongue.png
)(Also, the Comanche tribe usually isn't that way. They aren't the friendly tribe.)

"If you'll stop acting as though I am inferior, you can join."

(True.
tongue.png
) (You've got a point, but still.
tongue.png
)

"I never treated you like you were inferior."

Quote:
(Maybe the people, but the stallion still believes its his
tongue.png
)(Also, the Comanche tribe usually isn't that way. They aren't the friendly tribe.)

"If you'll stop acting as though I am inferior, you can join."

(True.
tongue.png
tongue.png
)

"Running into camp, like a colt, is not tolerated. You could of hurt one of the small children. Don't do it again."

Quote:
(True.
tongue.png
tongue.png
)

"Running into camp, like a colt, is not tolerated. You could of hurt one of the small children. Don't do it again."

He snorted, and his ears fell back slightly. "Fine."

Back
Top Bottom