<^> The Three Tribes<^> ~Native American Indian RP: Join today!

Quote:
"Running into camp, like a colt, is not tolerated. You could of hurt one of the small children. Don't do it again."

He snorted, and his ears fell back slightly. "Fine."

"I will consult CrazyHorse if he says he accepts you then you will be allowed to join the herd, for now you can graze in the back pasture. If one of the children approach you, let them pet and play with you."

Quote:
He snorted, and his ears fell back slightly. "Fine."

"I will consult CrazyHorse if he says he accepts you then you will be allowed to join the herd, for now you can graze in the back pasture. If one of the children approach you, let them pet and play with you."

"Okay," he said, before heading in a brisk walk towards the back pastures.

Quote:

"Okay," he said, before heading in a brisk walk towards the back pastures.

The stallion began to graze once he reached the green pasture, flicking his shortened, though quite full tail back and forth.

Hey guys, sorry I've been gone, we went and bought a trailer yesterday and it took all day and I had a friend over. Could somebody tell me what has happened?
smile.png

Quote:
Your here!
woot.gif

A stallion made an entrance into the camp, running like crazy. Night was afraid he was going to hurt one of the children so he got all mad, now a Comanche mare thinks she is lost .. ?

Quote:
Your here!
woot.gif

A stallion made an entrance into the camp, running like crazy. Night was afraid he was going to hurt one of the children so he got all mad, now a Comanche mare thinks she is lost .. ?

It's a Comanche tribe...?

Back
Top Bottom